M2S shipping delays ?

jangles

So last on 10/24 I ordered the M2S Scout because it said it was to ship out on 10/26 . I emailed on the 26th because the 24th was a Saturday , just to make sure my order was recieved . They told me it wasn't in stock and that I had preordered it . I'm pretty damn sure it said purchase and not pre-order or I wouldn't have ordered it BUT they say it has always said preorder and I cant argue that because when I went back to the site it had miraculously been switched to pre-order . They said then it is to ship today so I sent an email today to make sure it was going to ship on time .
Now a friggin storm supposedly has my bike on another island or whatever and it suppose to ship in two more weeks , past my nieces birthday and to say I'm livid is putting it mildly . Had I known it was a preorder I would have bought something else from somebody else . My question to you people is : Is this normal for this company or are they feeding me a line of BS ? Thanks for letting me rant and I welcome your responses .

Last edited:
So last on 10/24 I ordered the M2S Scout because it said it was to ship out on 10/26 . I emailed on the 26th because the 24th was a Saturday , just to make sure my order was recieved . They told me it wasn't in stock and that I had preordered it . I'm pretty damn sure it said purchase and not pre-order or I wouldn't have ordered it BUT they say it has always said preorder and I cant argue that because when I went back to the site it had miraculously been switched to pre-order . They said then it is to ship today so I sent an email today to make sure it was going to ship on time .
Now a friggin storm supposedly has my bike on another island or whatever and it suppose to ship in two more weeks , past my nieces birthday and to say I'm livid is putting it mildly . Had I known it was a preorder I would have bought something else from somebody else . My question to you people is : Is this normal for this company or are they feeding me a line of BS ? Thanks for letting me rant and I welcome your responses .
I am sorry you're going through what you have been describing which sounds very similar to my own. I have been communicating with Ryan from M2S. I pre-ordered a bike in September hoping that my wife could join me in the fall for some rides. I was promised the bike would be delivered in October. I was never contacted to tell me there would be a delay. When I called I was told about the delay related to the pandemic. I too got the storm excuse as to why the bike wouldn't be ready by Thanksgiving. After another email when I called last week ‐ problem in customs... I am trying to be patient with these guys but it's growing thin. I understand delays due to a little bad luck but this is getting absurd!

I am sorry you're going through what you have been describing which sounds very similar to my own. I have been communicating with Ryan from M2S. I pre-ordered a bike in September hoping that my wife could join me in the fall for some rides. I was promised the bike would be delivered in October. I was never contacted to tell me there would be a delay. When I called I was told about the delay related to the pandemic. I too got the storm excuse as to why the bike wouldn't be ready by Thanksgiving. After another email when I called last week ‐ problem in customs... I am trying to be patient with these guys but it's growing thin. I understand delays due to a little bad luck but this is getting absurd.

Hang in there buddy , mine just showed up on Friday . If yours was supposed to ship 10/24 then it must have been in the same shipment as mine and is probably on it's way . Good luck .

Back