M2S ALLTERRAIN Report

Wash that thing lol! I'm looking at getting this model but I'm opting for the fork suspension and 4" vs 4.5" tires. For the price the options are great. You get hydrolic brakes, BTW are they 180mm or 160? Also the Shimano Acera is a nice up grade. I am however looking for larger chainring as I don't like to run out of peddle at higher speeds. I do long distance riding, higher speed commutes and like to be able to extend my range as much as possible. Any info on that thanks!

Ha I washed it . I went with no shock to maybe save some weight and add some battery time . Didn’t know there was a tire option . Not sure about the rotar size . I was thinking about a larger chainring on PAS 5 and 6 your really spinning faster than you need to with the stock setup. Haven’t really researched what would work for bigger ring or chain ? Be interested if you do it . M2S was selling a bunch of demos I saw yesterday on their facebook page . Might be worth checking out,

From what I can tell it's a decent bike. It's pretty close to most bikes sourced and specked from China but a good price and decent components. Not sure if they specify a warranty so I would check that.

From what I can tell it's a decent bike. It's pretty close to most bikes sourced and specked from China but a good price and decent components. Not sure if they specify a warranty so I would check that.
Thanks for your thoughts

How do you like the Suntour seat post? I'm looking into getting one for my Crosscurrent S. Thanks for you reply in advance.

I have the same suspension seatpost on my Radrover (27.2mm X 400mm) and it is very comfy over large bumps and undulating trails. The Suntour's limits are with washboard or pockmarked trails. The Bodyfloat does a better job if you need a touch more out of the seatpost and you have and extra $150 above the price of the Suntour to spend.

My Radrover looks just like yours after single track trail riding. I couldn't find a cover made by Suntour when I was looking; but, the Thudbuster neoprene cover fits perfectly over the Suntour: Cane Creek Crudbuster Boot, Amazon, $18. One less thing to clean and oil after single track riding.

Yea mine get pretty dirty also, too bad there isn't a easier way to wash them

Hi Mark,
I'm new to the forum and e-bikes. I recently ordered an all terrain r750 in a large frame. Now I'm second guessing my choice in frame size. I'm 5'9" with a 31" inseam. My only experience with an e-bike is my brothers rad rover. It has a stand over height of 31.25 inches, that's about as tall as I could comfortably go. Would you mind telling me your frame size and what the stand over height is where the frame rests between your legs when your feet are on the ground?
Thanks, Adrian

Adrian
My bike is a 19” and I’m 6’3” tall. My wife is 5’8” and says she can just barely stand over the bike. I am on a road trip right now so I can’t actually measure the bike . Hope this helps.

Any review updates to this M2S?
I’ve been away so have not ridden my M2S lately but I have 300 miles on it so far and it’s been nothing but fun . With what I have learned from this bike and this forum I think I would do a Bafang mid drive kit on my Surly Pugs or Karate Monkey but still very pleased with this bike and this brand .

I looked at buying a M2s but oppted with a Teo Fat Bike, basically the same frame and battery mount but 17.5 amp hour battery 750 watt hub. At the time m2s was 3 months behind on delivery date. The wife rides a Rad rover. I think the cM2s and Teo are much better bikes! Now if I bought again I would really look at upping my Money and go with a Luna Cycle!

Back