Lower start price for City Commuter and Kinect Suspension + Brooks Saddle standard!

pushkar

Hey everyone. The City Commuter now starts at a lower price ad we are upgrading a bunch of components on the base config.

City Commuter highlights- Starts at $2,899

1. Base bike config has all the standard components
  • Kinekt seatpost
  • Brooks B-17 imperial saddle
  • Sturmey Archer 3 speed hub.
  • Ergon grips,
  • Belt drive,
  • Full fenders,
  • Lezyne macro 1000 front light, Brighter brake actuated rear light. (increasing rear visibility)
2. We now offer 2 more internal gear hub options
  • Shimano Inter-5 , 5 speed twist shifter upgrade for only $199 !
  • the Kindernay hub with Thumb Shifter
3. We have also introduced the option to switch to the Suntour Mobie45 front suspension. .

4. If you want even more braking power - you can upgrade brakes to the Magura MT5E with MDR-P rotors front and rear (except on kindernay).

5. Current WW customers get a 10% discount on existing product lines and 15% on new products (e.g. 10% if you buy another UC Pro, but 15% if you buy a City Commuter). Please email me or DM here to get the code.

Ps: the iPAD rendering issue will be fixed later today.

Last edited:
Need some advice..
Spouse needs an all around bike ..from short grocery to longer workouts ...All trips back to my home include two short (.1 mile +- ) very steep hills. 15-18% Wants something lighter than my future “super bike” and on the quieter side.
Would like enough pedal to get a workout doing 25 mph We are 50s, decent shape. But those rascally hills make rearhub rad Bike very tough and slow. Forget about it on my Faraday

1) is this the bike she wants?
2) if so 3 speed or 5 speed?

Last edited:
1. Yes, absolutely the right use case for that.
2. 3 speed should be plenty for that use case.

Another site issue. When you click on 'Return to Bike Specifications", it takes you to a page with YouTube video iframe. When you click on the video, you get the following. It looks like a template page that hasn't been set up.
1591892086628.png

1591892256398.png

Another thing I noticed is that when you look on each bike page, you see no information about the bikes at all. It's just pictures and add to cart button.

I am updating the specs page with the component list. i fixed other minor alignment issues. Thanks.

Yes I will give you a code for the discount. Please email or DM me if you are interested and I get get you one.

I am updating the specs page with the component list. i fixed other minor alignment issues. Thanks.
In case you're not aware already, Pushkar, all the links in the page footer are not clickable.

Hey everyone. The City Commuter now starts at a lower price ad we are upgrading a bunch of components on the base config.

City Commuter highlights- Starts at $2,899

1. Base bike config has all the standard components
  • Kinekt seatpost
  • Brooks B-17 imperial saddle
  • Sturmey Archer 3 speed hub.
  • Ergon grips,
  • Belt drive,
  • Full fenders,
  • Lezyne macro 1000 front light, Brighter brake actuated rear light. (increasing rear visibility)
2. We now offer 2 more internal gear hub options
  • Shimano Inter-5 , 5 speed twist shifter upgrade for only $199 !
  • the Kindernay hub with Thumb Shifter
3. We have also introduced the option to switch to the Suntour Mobie45 front suspension. .

4. If you want even more braking power - you can upgrade brakes to the Magura MT5E with MDR-P rotors front and rear (except on kindernay).

5. Current WW customers get a 10% discount on existing product lines and 15% on new products (e.g. 10% if you buy another UC Pro, but 15% if you buy a City Commuter). Please email me or DM here to get the code.

Ps: the iPAD rendering issue will be fixed later today.

Hi Pushkar, this looks like an amazing EBike at this price point.

Can you get a prototype out to Court for a full review on EBR?

Last edited:
Back