Loving my Nevo GH

FL Flyer

Happy to report that we picked up my new Nevo GH last Saturday. No complaints, 42 days from order to delivery with expedited shipping. It rides like a dream and I’ve gotten 50 + miles on in 4 days. Thanks to all of you for great info on the forum that led us to two great eBike choices for my wife and me. So helpful.

Two questions; Is it possible to adjust the gooseneck up to give me a little more upright ride? I loosened what I could but couldn’t seem to pull it up. Also, the lights on the battery only light up when the battery is off the bike & charging. On the bike, no lights on the indicator ever. Is this normal? I appreciate your info.

Happy to report that we picked up my new Nevo GH last Saturday. No complaints, 42 days from order to delivery with expedited shipping. It rides like a dream and I’ve gotten 50 + miles on in 4 days. Thanks to all of you for great info on the forum that led us to two great eBike choices for my wife and me. So helpful.

Two questions; Is it possible to adjust the gooseneck up to give me a little more upright ride? I loosened what I could but couldn’t seem to pull it up. Also, the lights on the battery only light up when the battery is off the bike & charging. On the bike, no lights on the indicator ever. Is this normal? I appreciate your info.
In order to adjust the handlebar height you’ll need a new stem or handlebar. The one it comes with is made by Ergotec and I would recommend replacing with the same brand and safety level to keep the integritgy of the bike. The bike is rated for heavy riders in part because the stem and the handlebars are rated at safety number 6.

When charging on the bike you should see the same light sequence as charging off the bike.

Happy with mine too, came last week. Tried various things to get a slightly more upright position. Ended up with an extended stem. 100km so far - best and most solid bike I ever owned. One pic attached.

Attachments

• B9FB759A-D5D0-408F-8912-6C6F3E1A3903.jpeg
    B9FB759A-D5D0-408F-8912-6C6F3E1A3903.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 640
One month ago today I picked up my Nevo GH and I'm happy to say it has been a marvelous month of biking. As you can see, we have been riding frequently with just over 230 miles of hot, sweaty joy here in Florida. I couldn't be happier with my pick. I will say that I am still searching to find the "perfect" seat for my wider than average backside. I've tried out a wider Selle Royale than what came with the bike but that hasn't proven to be the ideal solution. I'm open to any suggestions they form can offer on this topic. Happy Riding Everyone! One Month of Riding.jpg

When I picked up my bike my Nevo they measured the optimal seating surface size for me. In my case the Selle Royale that came with the bike had the optimal width (18 cm) - however I found it uncomfortable already on my first tour. I swapped it for an SQLabs 621 Active of the same width - although it looks much bigger than the Selle Royal.

So far it is much better - but I have to do a 40km+ tour for a better judgement. I attach a pic - not sure they sell in the US.

Many people here recommend Brooks.

Attachments

• 4634AD95-45E8-4069-AA1A-593A2D2D5E8A.jpeg
    4634AD95-45E8-4069-AA1A-593A2D2D5E8A.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 458
Did another 40km this week-end, the SQLabs 621 Active worked well. So definitely an improvement, will keep it.

I ride much more forest trails and gravel roads than I anticipated, so the next project is to replace the Super Moto Xs with Schwalbe Smart Sams.

Wondering if 65-584 will fit, anybody tried this ? It is just 3mm more than the Super Motos.

Back