Looking to buy Rad City

Stefi

Anyone having a rad city ? I’m looking to buy one but cannot test drive it since there's no availability in my area, I read some reviews that mentioned this bike is not so zippy, my question is how is the acceleration and torque? Is slower compared with other e bikes? Any other overall feedback on this ebike and what to expect?
Thanks

It also depends on how much weight the Radcity needs to move. I can't accelerate as fast, I have shorter range, and I need on higher PAS level on my Radrover at the same mph compared to my wife when she is on her Radcity Step-Thru (Me: 285 lbs, her: 135lbs).

Reactions: l3n
It also depends on how much weight the Radcity needs to move. I can't accelerate as fast, I have shorter range, and I need on higher PAS level on my Radrover at the same mph compared to my wife when she is on her Radcity Step-Thru (Me: 285 lbs, her: 135lbs).
Thanks

Wonderful bike, but "not so zippy" is a proper description of the available power I think. To the point they may be lacking when it comes to climbing hills, if that might make a difference in the area(s) you plan on riding.

Wonderful bike, but "not so zippy" is a proper description of the available power I think. To the point they may be lacking when it comes to climbing hills, if that might make a difference in the area(s) you plan on riding.
Thanks a lot!

Back