Looking for a bike, have a few issues

Well since I made this post I lost my job, so I'm out of the search for now and I may be looking at getting a local job in the meantime.
I got caught up in an accident up in Wisconsin totally nothing I could have done but the company fired me anyway...
Luckily I was fine and no one else was hurt either but meh. Hopefully it works out and i can find something local that pays decently.

Well since I made this post I lost my job, so I'm out of the search for now and I may be looking at getting a local job in the meantime.
I got caught up in an accident up in Wisconsin totally nothing I could have done but the company fired me anyway...
Luckily I was fine and no one else was hurt either but meh. Hopefully it works out and i can find something local that pays decently.
Sorry to hear that; there are some tough bumps to get over in life. I wish you the best of luck. This
could be an opportunity in disguise. Look to what you really want to do with your life. Same thing
happened to me driving a bundle drop for a newspaper. It wasn´t my fault but they didn´t care. $1.50 an hr
was not great loss, (long ago). Don´t waste energy beating yourself up over it or let it get you down.
For every misfortune bring as chance for improvement.

Your best bet might be to find a large decently made steel frame and put a Bafang mid-drive kit in it. Or have it done. There's guys around who do it. Might have to invest in some expensive hubs and have extra strong wheels made up.
No, your best bet is to order the lectric xp and go on a crash diet. By the time you get the bike you could have lost 50 pounds and would be within the limits of the bike.

No, your best bet is to order the lectric xp and go on a crash diet. By the time you get the bike you could have lost 50 pounds and would be within the limits of the bike.
Sounds like what I did actually. I ordered the bike in late july & lost 50 pds by the time it finally arrived
in october ´cept different bike.

Back