Little Help Please

steelbone

Region
USA
City
Massachusetts
So the New Rize bikes are available for pre-order.

I love all the specs on the RX

BUT i like the more upright position of the MD (i dont have the best back so sitting little more upright is very helpful)

Do you think with some adjustments to the stem i can get the RX to be pretty similar to the MD? FYI Im 6-1

Thanks All
Paul

BUT i like the more upright position of the MD (i dont have the best back so sitting little more upright is very helpful)

Do you think with some adjustments to the stem i can get the RX to be pretty similar to the MD? FYI Im 6-1

Thanks All
Paul
Yes. I find mine is quite upright and has about an inch or more it could go up. But looking at the pics, the difference appears to be a different handlebar. Whether the cabling on the RX can handle a higher. I’d give the folks at Rize a phone call and see.

Thanks All
Paul
The MD city bike, with 17- frame, is probably too small for a 6'-1" rider.

The RX, with 18.5" frame, might fit.

Consider your inseam and proper leg extension for comfort while pedaling. In addition your reach to the bars will affect comfort as well.

I'm about an inch taller, with a true measured 32" inseam in stocking feet (not pant size), I can't fit a 17" frame and an 18" frame feels cramped. I too have a bad back with 4 fused vertebrae and hardware. A 19" to 21" frame is just right for me. Maybe you could find similar sized bikes to at least do a test fit if you can't test ride the bikes you want.

Thanks guys... Its so hard to find a bike with the RX specs and that type of design...

I'm 6'1" and RX Pro frame fits me fine....

Back