Light stays on constantly

anthony1979

Hi, I have a bagi bike. I had to get the part replaced that has the display and controls because a piece broke off. Just picked up the bike and the light in the front and back stay on all of the time. I pressed the light button thinking it would turn it off but instead it made it brighter. Pressed it again and it was dimmer. Same concept as using high beams. Called the shop and they think it is something in the settings. Don't think that could be it. Set the clock correctly with the setting. I'm thinking it is a faulty part or was not put in correctly. Any thoughts? Thank you.

They think it's something in the settings? They don't know? That doesn't instill much confidence. It might help if you list the model. Usually you can access settings by pushing + and - at the same time.

Last edited:
It is model B 20. I did the settings when I picked it up to adjust the times. Correct if you hit plus and minus it lets me change the mph to kph, then the display brightness, clock and I think the MPH because the highest is 32 and I can bring it down. No other settings. Thanks

Back