Let's see your graphics

Barkfire

Region
USA
City
Northern California
So I really did not like the graphics on my Specter ST, a black bike with orange did not do it for me. So I decided to change it up and have some fun. The graphics were ordered to have the letters in silver metallic with a shadow in black, well they got it backward. They are sending me the correct ones but I figured I would put on the ones they sent, I actually like them, I'll wait to see the correct ones and make my final decision. So here is my Sphincter Extreme. Oops,:rolleyes: did I spell Specter wrong? Maybe not ;) It's all for fun, and besides it is pretty extreme on your sphincters!😂. Update: I decided to update my bike to a Trail Slayer.

wrap 2.jpg

ET 2.jpg

ET 3.jpg

ET 1.PNG
IMG_3907.jpg
IMG_3908.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't like the white LUNA lettering on my Z1 and replaced it with some camo tape and 3M clear.

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 8.35.17 PM.png

Eagle 2.jpg

I'm glad my lettering is blacked out , love the clean look

Attachments

• 20221206_233138.jpg
    20221206_233138.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 130
I'm glad my lettering is blacked out , love the clean look
I do to, I thought I would just have some fun with naming it. The good thing is, I can turn it back to black really easily if I ever decide to.

This was done with some plum colored adhesive vinyl plus stripes of red and amber reflective tape. I may put some reflective tape on the back sections of the frame, but they are either curved (so the tape won't stay) or angled (so they won't actually be perpendicular to the light coming from a car and I'm not sure they will reflect as one would want.) At any rate, I look at my bike now and see a purple sunset colored bike, not a PVC grey boring bike.
PXL_20221226_205026124.jpg

Last edited:
Back