Let's see your best pic of your electric bicycle

Wonderful seeing where all those incredible ebikes can go!
Last weekend had a play date with my partner to cycle local logging roads, 30.2 mile, 3250 ft total ascent route around local Mendocino County (Northern Calif) hills. Amazing the stock 48v 11ah batteries lasted (just barely) the whole route.
Wishing all joyful autumn adventures.
rovingmendocino-5.JPG

RadRover in Albuquerque foothill trails during Balloon Fiesta week.

Before ride:
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

After Ride (usually about 30-45 mins to clean, adjust PSI back up to commute levels, and pull goat heads and thorns out of tires). So far, Mr. Tuffy 3XL tire liners and Stan's tire sealant have been a perfect combo for NM. I sometimes have to use needle nose pliers to get some of the cactus thorns out with no air loss with the combo. :

Last edited:
RadRover in Albuquerque foothill trails during Balloon Fiesta week.
Nice scenary! For 20 years I lived in the high deserts & alpine of AZ. Wish I used a product like stans tire sealant to keep all those thorns & cacti out. Did you remove the tubes from those Rad wheels? I'm getting one of those triangle bags to help disquise the battery myself. May need to paint it white to match my bike. :)

Nice scenary! For 20 years I lived in the high deserts & alpine of AZ. Wish I used a product like stans tire sealant to keep all those thorns & cacti out. Did you remove the tubes from those Rad wheels? I'm getting one of those triangle bags to help disquise the battery myself. May need to paint it white to match my bike. :)

Stan's is good for tube and tubeless tires. I just quick released my front tire and took it down to Performance Bike for repair. I figured best case would be tire sealant and worst case would be a new tube. It just took one 2 oz bottle to seal my first flat. I wasn't sure how much extra to add since the 2 oz bottle looks like it is for standard 26/29/700 size tires. I ordered a 12 pk from Amazon, $34, and I just added 4 oz (2 bottles) per fat tire and that seems to be working so far.

I did the same bag for the wife's white RadRover and the Luna battery bag doesn't look too bad with the black and white contrast. I also used a black permanent marker on the "Luna Cycles" logo on the sides.:

Last edited:
Stan's is good for tube and tubeless tires. I just quick released my front tire and took it down to Performance Bike for repair. I figured best case would be tire sealant and worst case would be a new tube. It just took one 2 oz bottle to seal my first flat. I wasn't sure how much extra to add since the 2 oz bottle looks like it is for standard 26/29/700 size tires. I ordered a 12 pk from Amazon, $34, and I just added 4 oz (2 bottles) per fat tire and that seems to be working so far.
Nice to visualize this, thanks. Maybe I won't paint it after-all :)

Phantom-400-hero.jpg
I'm enjoying the new ride. It was with in my budget and we all find the negatives about any e-bike. This model will work for me for a long time. The next thing to get is lights for safety reasons. Getting a good helmet, shoes and riding apparel.

View attachment 11363 I'm enjoying the new ride. It was with in my budget and we all find the negatives about any e-bike. This model will work for me for a long time. The next thing to get is lights for safety reasons. Getting a good helmet, shoes and riding apparel.
Nice looking, inexpensive ebike! Wishing you safe and joyful rides. Good idea to have helmet, gloves, flashing red tail light and all for safety on & off the road.

2009 Rayos Electric Bike ( I am selling this at ebay so I can have space for another ebike project).
full suspension
600 watt MAC motor
Batteries are newly replaced.
charger
Added amenities are the following;
Extra battery (with brand new packs)
Regeared for high speed, 28 MPH, factory is 18 MPH (changed from 52 to 32 teeth sprocket)
External controller with 4 arbitrary power levels. Makes it possible to upgrade to higher voltage lightweight lithium batteries.
Voltage meter
Rear rack
Quality fenders with splash guards.
r1.jpg
r2.jpg
r3.jpg

KHS 7500, Fox Shocks, 11 speed, BBSHD Programed to 1500w, 52v Panasonic battery 13.5ah 700 watt hours, gear shifting sensor, Full Color Dashboard DPC-14.​

Attachments

• KHS 7500.jpg
    KHS 7500.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 378
Mine too. Those were from a trip to the Alvord desert in September.
IMG_2340.JPG

A good day in the mud at an event held at a farm local to me. The two wheel drive feature works very well under these conditions.

IMG_3198.JPG

Last edited:
Back