Lennys Customer Appreciation Party, Today!

irenewg13

Region
USA
City
MadCity, Peoples Republic of Madison
wish all of you were going to be there. Even the famous (infamous?) Ravi will be here.

Hot!!! At least 90*... A very hot 90*.
But he had some of the overhead shade thingies. There were reps from Davis/E.M, WAYNE/EG,
Haibake, and I can't remember if there was another.

Len is well known for being a marketing genius. He opened the ebike shop, just 2 years ago. And this is "just" a second, maybe retirement, business. He's got to be at least my age, and I'm 63.
It was nice to meet Ravi. He was as helpful and personable, as he is on ERB.

It was a mini E-bike festival out there. We had 4 company regional managers to help people and demo their bikes.

Mark from Currie Tech , Matt from HaibikeUSA, Dave from Easy Motion, Wayne Hui - the founder of EG bikes
Mark from Currie.JPG Matt.JPG Dave Easy Motion.JPG Wayne EG.JPG

@irenewg13 , it was great meeting you. Welcome to the E-bike family. I used to own an Easy Motion bike and if you have any question, ask away :)

Here's beautiful Irene with her EVO street.
Irene - Dave Easy Motion.JPG

@opimax (Mark) being silly with Len after getting his ST2. He drove 15 hours to attend the event !!!
Mark with Lenny.JPG

The highlight of the afternoon was this couple who came to the event on their E-bikes and enthusiastically danced to the orchestra.

Wish I could have been there as it looked like a very fun event!

@Ravi Kempaiah , do you work for Len's ebike shop? You said, "We had 4 company regional managers to help," which implies you are part of the company, not just a customer.

Enjoy the EVO Street, @irenewg13 ! You're very lucky to be located in the same city as your dealer, so you will get direct service.

I'm encountering the Error 13 all of a sudden, intermittently on my EVO Street, since I started using the upgraded console.

@Ravi Kempaiah , do you work for Len's ebike shop? You said, "We had 4 company regional managers to help," which implies you are part of the company, not just a customer.
Enjoy the EVO Street, @irenewg13 ! You're very lucky to be located in the same city as your dealer, so you will get direct service.

I'm encountering the Error 13 all of a sudden, intermittently on my EVO Street, since I started using the upgraded console.

Hey @PowerMe , true I'm not a customer there. I own small equity in the shop and I advise Len on all things E-bike.
Len has a lot of business experience and I enjoy learning from him. I also study E-bikes and technology as much as anyone out there and I wish to leave a positive impact in the industry. Retail is not my forte but somewhere in the back of my mind, I wish to create a shop or a company that acts as a catalyst towards E-bike revolution and get as many people as possible on E-bikes. Hopefully, once my doctoral studies are over, I can invest more time and money towards making it happen.

Error 13 mostly happens when the console is not seated properly. FOOT or Error 13 are some of the common errors I encountered. Check the console or connecting wires. Should be simple to troubleshoot.

Thanks @Ravi Kempaiah, that makes sense.

Yesterday Error 13 happened again as I was riding and went over a very small bump -- so small I didn't even feel it. But, that must have been enough to somehow unseat the console and trigger the error 13. I stopped and took the opportunity to rest for 15 min. I thought maybe I should allow the motor to cool down some. I also made sure to snap the controller in place and hear it click. It never happened with the original (older) console, which I still have, btw.

The connectors I was able to get to in front seem to be connected well -- I checked each one before my ride.

I wish I could have made it. The Ebike business is lucky Lenny has taken an interest as he is a big thinker in a LBS world. I hope some of that business knowhow guides the industry. Can't wait to see @opimax 's new ride!

Ravi, Let me know when you do go for it. I would love to invest in it. I'm not a venturist capitalist, but it would be interesting.

Maybe for the 5th anniversary, "we" could do a special ebike event. Not just his customers, but big ebike rally!! Races, reps, not sure what right now, but make it worth people traveling. Hmmm lolll

Mark from Currie, is the one that I couldn't remember.

It is so impressive to see the amount of interest Lenny has created in Madison! More people at the event then I have seen on a bikes I the DC area.

Back