help me sell my bikes

• anything

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • everything

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dusty

I have two mini Lee Iacocca E-Bikes. They both came from 2004 and "were" in good condition. They were to small for me so I ave bought a regular bike and installed an electric wheel on it. I need to get rid of the two mini e-bikes but I'm not too sharp at selling stuff on-line. One is complete with battery box. The other is in pieces. I was going to move to Cartagena Colombia and I disassembled one so it would fit in a smaller box. (I'm cheap). I still have all the pieces except I only have one battery box. Let me know how to get rid of them. Thanks. You can reach me at [email protected]

I have two mini Lee Iacocca E-Bikes. They both came from 2004 and "were" in good condition. They were to small for me so I ave bought a regular bike and installed an electric wheel on it. I need to get rid of the two mini e-bikes but I'm not too sharp at selling stuff on-line. One is complete with battery box. The other is in pieces. I was going to move to Cartagena Colombia and I disassembled one so it would fit in a smaller box. (I'm cheap). I still have all the pieces except I only have one battery box. Let me know how to get rid of them. Thanks. You can reach me at [email protected]
Hi,

There is a forum for selling things, you might want to post there.

Good luck and welcome to EBR,
the best ebike review/forum on the web.

Irene

Thanks Irene. I tried E-Bay but I'm not too sharp with this stuff. I wanted to give the buyers a choice of buying everything or buy a piece at a time. E-Bay wanted a set price. I had no idea how much to ask. I was hoping for offers. I know there are collectors that need parts. Can you give me a name of a site that can help me? Thanks Irene....Dusty

Hi,

There is a forum for selling things, you might want to post there.

Good luck and welcome to EBR,
the best ebike review/forum on the web.

Irene
Hi again Irene. I just wanted to share something about lithium batteries. I'm buying lithium batteries from China. So far, they have been very good. Now for the fun part. I googled repairing batteries and a bunch of stuff came up with instructions on building lithium batteries. I'm not that brave but maybe some of us are....Have fun....Dusty

Hi,

Sorry, I meant that there is a buy and sell forum ere in EBR. It's listed back out in 'Forum', further down the page.

I'm with you, building my own batteries isn't on my list.

Back