Lectric XPedition review (article)

Just got my new Xpedition at Lectric’s showroom in Phoenix. Picked up an “open box” one for $200 off. As a retired Engineer, I’m really impressed with both the bike and the company. The showroom looks like an Apple store. Same setup. Great sales folks.
Bike rode a bit harsh. Added a spring seat post, tire liners and knobbies. Softer seat. Great ride now. 8 miles mostly throttle and still no bars spent. Much more power than I expected. Easy for this 66 yr old to get on.

Just got my new Xpedition at Lectric’s showroom in Phoenix. Picked up an “open box” one for $200 off. As a retired Engineer, I’m really impressed with both the bike and the company. The showroom looks like an Apple store. Same setup. Great sales folks.
Bike rode a bit harsh. Added a spring seat post, tire liners and knobbies. Softer seat. Great ride now. 8 miles mostly throttle and still no bars spent. Much more power than I expected. Easy for this 66 yr old to get on.
Hi Saguaro6. If you don't mind me asking, what seat post did you buy. I like my xpedition but some of the roads in S. Arizona nearly rattled my teeth out...

Hi Saguaro6. If you don't mind me asking, what seat post did you buy. I like my xpedition but some of the roads in S. Arizona nearly rattled my teeth out...
SR Suntour SP12 NCX Suspension Seat Post with Protective Cover 31.6X400mm,Black, VK2353 https://a.co/d/7g387Pz
I got the Lectric Comfort seat too. Seat post needs this shim
GANOPPER 100mm Long Seatpot Shim 22.2 25.4 26.6 27.2 to 28.6 30 30.4 30.9 31.6 31.8 33.9 34.9 36 Alloy Bicycle Seat Post Tube Adapter https://a.co/d/1hQBsu4

Lectric XPedition Takes on a 2600-mile Adventure

wa-to-oh.png

lectric-adventure_4-scaled.jpg

Are the batteries removable?

Back