Lectric XP Review

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys! I saw this posted on YouTube and wanted to share here. It seems like Lectric eBikes has been pretty popular in the forums lately. What do you think of Brent's review and what would you like to see us cover if we do some reviews for the company down the road?

That is a good review. Thanks for sharing. I've already ordered one, waiting patiently, but I still like seeing reviews of the bike ;).

Hi guys! I saw this posted on YouTube and wanted to share here. It seems like Lectric eBikes has been pretty popular in the forums lately. What do you think of Brent's review and what would you like to see us cover if we do some reviews for the company down the road?

I saw this review yesterday and thought it was as good as any I've seen. I did like the ride through the golf course section, as it really seemed to capture the XP's off-road capabilities. The best reviews continue, I think, to be the ones KevCentral has done. He did an initial review and then a 2-month follow-up. Lectric has two models - the LX and the XP - so seeing reviews for both would be nice. One thing everyone is wanting to know is who manufactures the 500W motor. Lectric seems to be keeping a tight lid on that info. Don't know why. The other thing might be how fast this company has grown in 3 short months. Their initial price point of $899 (now $999) took the 20" folding bike world by storm, it seems. Getting any insight on that situation would also be welcome.

The problem with the KevCentral reviews is he started with an pre-production model. Then modified it. Who knows what we will end up with.
I suspect it will change every month as they work toward the real production model. Brent's review said there should be a stand below the crank to support the bike when is was folded. I could be wrong, but I think there is a stand now. It is a moving target.

The problem with the KevCentral reviews is he started with an pre-production model. Then modified it. Who knows what we will end up with.
I suspect it will change every month as they work toward the real production model. Brent's review said there should be a stand below the crank to support the bike when is was folded. I could be wrong, but I think there is a stand now. It is a moving target.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a stand. I think you can lower the seatpost right to the ground and use that as a stand.

1568126613822.png

I'd like you to do a review. Maybe comment on if this was a game changer, or just another variant on a theme. It is too late for me, but I'd like your thoughts about this ebike, compared to others. Thanks

Completely off topic.

I RV and there's this rv youtube guy whose thing is how it's great to live out of your car, or van, or utility trailer. I can't even. When I first saw his vids I thought it was cool that he was looking out for the down and out. And then I came to imagine how many people are gullible enough to follow his advice and sell their stuff and live out of their cars. One tragedy after another. So now I'm thinking he's a horrible guy, making money off of people's misfortune.

Fast forward to ebikes and Court's forum that we get to enjoy for free. Thank you by the way! And I stumbled on this video. I like how down to earth it is and Court hardly seems like a down and out guy that doesn't have any options. He obviously does it because he wants to. So I guess for some hardy souls living out of their car works. Anyway...

Last edited:
Fast forward to ebikes and Court's forum that we get to enjoy for free. Thank you by the way! And I stumbled on this video. I like how down to earth it is and Court hardly seems like a down and out guy that doesn't have any options. He obviously does it because he wants to.

For the record, Court is not living in his car anymore. In fact, last Father's Day he ran a giveaway of the car. I think he's moved back to Canada.

It took so long, for Court to recognize Lectric xp Hahah now that it's popular! I love watching your in-depth videos of every
EBike I will be getting my Black xp soon! 9/16/19.
Can't wait to see a video of Lectric xp by EBR!

For the record, Court is not living in his car anymore. In fact, last Father's Day he ran a giveaway of the car. I think he's moved back to Canada.

Wow! And he even paid to have it shipped!

It took so long, for Court to recognize Lectric xp Hahah now that it's popular! I love watching your in-depth videos of every
EBike I will be getting my Black xp soon! 9/16/19.
Can't wait to see a video of Lectric xp by EBR!

Yeah Lectric, send an XP to Court.

Back