Lectric XP Owner in SC

Bart-Mar

I'm happy to have stumbled upon this forum yesterday. I actually use this bike less in pedal assist mode than powered by my own exertions but it's nice to have the pedal assist. It's been fun to ride so far & on flat land where I live, peddling a heavy bike isn't terribly taxing.

I searched for some kind of online support for my ebike because I've had terrible luck getting help or returned calls from the customer support at Lectric Bikes. It appears from what I've read here already that they're satisfying some customer service requests but I guess it's a matter of who you reach & your specific inquiry. Interestingly, my issue has had some discussion here but Lectric Bikes doesn't seem to know anything about it or are not willing to acknowledge it (3 different cs individuals).

When I have more time I'm going to read through the entire "known issues & problems" postings then post my issues if they're unanswered there.

Welcome to the forum. Go ahead and post your problem (in the XP subforum). Unlike other forums, no one here tells you to do a search (yet).

Welcome to the forum. Go ahead and post your problem (in the XP subforum). Unlike other forums, no one here tells you to do a search (yet).
Thank you harryS. I once joined a forum where the moderator & a couple of his buddies were brutal to members for not searching or for even suggesting anything that they disagreed with, so I just used it to read posts, only submitted 1, eventually quit even lerking. It's great to hear that this forum it's monopolized by trolls (yet)!

Back