Lectric One

I gave up on pre orders many years ago. One could die without ever riding their bike. :eek:

I gave up on pre orders many years ago. One could die without ever riding their bike. :eek:
I can remember pre-ordering the original XP 1.0 and waiting over 4 months to get it (while they already took my money). I thought to myself after that experience...why the hell did I do that? I'm old enough to know better because I could have used that $1100 a hundred other better ways that yielded instant results. Even today after Lectric has been established as the largest volume eBike seller in the USA...I will never give them my money interest free while I wait and wait for some perceived future date. They will ALWAYS have future sales once the bikes are in stock.

I'm just waiting for a real world review before considering "one". Not a review by an influencer but a run of the mill customer. And I also stopped doing pre-orders as well. The kids call pre-orders crowdfunding but it's the same thing to me. A co-worker calls it Pre-Pay and Pray. Pre Pay for your item and Pray it sows up when promised.

Last edited:
Back