Lack of Replacement Parts

Glow

You guys seriously need to stock up on replacement parts for all of your bikes. I get that at some point you are bound to run out. but NOT if you care. I just bought a Gigabyke for my wife and I'm very happy that I can order online without any problem every single part currently on that bike. I wish that I could say the same for you guys.

You guys seriously need to stock up on replacement parts for all of your bikes. I get that at some point you are bound to run out. but NOT if you care. I just bought a Gigabyke for my wife and I'm very happy that I can order online without any problem every single part currently on that bike. I wish that I could say the same for you guys.
Seriously, they keep releasing new models without being able to support the existing ones. I've bought two of their bikes, and was going to buy the CCS, but now I'm shopping around because they don't support their current models.

Which part do you need? Just contact support. We have many more parts that are not listed on the online store.

Tora,

I've contacted customer service 3 times, via chat and email, and have been checking the website since late 2016, trying to get a standard charger for the ODKv3. I've even tried to get info, to no avail, about other compatible chargers on the market, which I could modify with an XLR connector.

Thanks.

We have some 2A chargers for the U500 in stock now. Contact [email protected] and we can get you one. If you have a chance send the other ticket numbers so we can review why the request was missed. The stock 3A from HP is difficult for us to get and these days better and more reliable chargers have come out also with the UL certification. We are somewhat cagy about the chargers because sometimes people steal the bike and then go online like the next day to buy the charger. Anyway we use the 4 pin XLR so people do not mix the 36V and 48V chargers. There is nothing special about the charger, only the adaptor head is different. The U500 is still supported, but SRAM has stopped making a key component use on the bike so we have to make some design changes for a substitute which takes a little bit of time. http://www.bike-eu.com/sales-trends...maining-internal-gear-hub-production-10129065

Back