Lack Of Communication!

dlafo

Region
USA
I ordered a bike from Juiced Bikes 3 months ago for my son and was told it would be 3 weeks. I have been patient and checking in with them weekly but I keep getting lied to about it. I have been told multiple times that the bike was in the warehouse and would be shipping out within a few days, but it never happens. Now I have been told that their shipping company has the bikes but won't give them any answers on when it will be shipped out. Am I supposed to believe that their vendor won't answer their questions? When I was told that today, I asked why the vendor hadn't been fired and the person wouldn't answer. I feel like management is putting their customer service people in a horrible position and throwing them under the bus by having them tell these ridiculous excuses to customers. meanwhile, their website says that they ship bikes within 3-4 days, if I remember correctly. Does anyone have any advice for me? I don't want to cancel the order. I just want the truth and I want the bike!

Hope you used a CC and you can dispute the charge. I would have done that right after the 3 weeks went by.

Hope you used a CC and you can dispute the charge. I would have done that right after the 3 weeks went by.
Yeah, it would be really easy to do that but my son did a lot of research and really wants this bike, if possible.

I have an update though. I got an email from a different person telling me that there is a dispute with the shipping company and they are hoping to resolve it soon and there is no timeframe for delivery until it is resolved. I'm speculating, but that's telling me that they probably owe the shipping company a lot of money and the shipping company is holding the inventory for ransom unit they get paid.

Back