Know any handlebar extender thick enough for Radcity 2019 handlebars?

Knighthonor

Know any handlebar extender thick enough for Radcity 2019 handlebars? I bought a handlebar extender off amazon, didnt know the Radcity bikes handlebar are thicker than the avg bike's handlebars. So looking for something that can fit for two clamps.

I used the Odier handlebar extender for our RadCity Step-Thru, Amazon, $16: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CH78SKS/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Looks like it isn't available right now on Amazon; but, something similar should also work. The Odier is all aluminum and can be adjusted to fit around the LCD screen. I adjusted with enough play to move up/down; but, it doesn't move when riding. I've attached an additional headlight, cell phone holder for iphone 6S plus, and a small Topeak bag saddle bag.

Attachments

• Odier II.jpg
    Odier II.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 664
  • Odier.jpg
    Odier.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 689
Know any handlebar extender thick enough for Radcity 2019 handlebars? I bought a handlebar extender off amazon, didnt know the Radcity bikes handlebar are thicker than the avg bike's handlebars. So looking for something that can fit for two clamps.
I ran into a problem with this on my radrover. The bar is thicker and a slight curving where I want to place it. I tried jury rigging a shim with tape. The shape makes the mounts slant toward each other. It puts pressure on the cross bar before it gets tight on the handlebar. Long story short I stripped one of the clamp screws out. Thinking I will drill both holes out and find longer bolts - with a nut on them. Shimming is still a problem to solve. I want an extender so hope someone has already solved this problem - will post about it.

Would be nice if Radpower had a first party Handlebar extender that fits well and was long enough from the clamps to sit higher than the cords . I used the above extender and they work for radcity 2019.just have to put them close to the screen.

Back