Kickstand jack or handlebar jack or handlebar extensions?

I bought my directly from the Ergon website, when you find the grip you want you can select the variant (e.g. Rohloff/Nexus for Rad Owners == one regular, one short grip). They shipped from California iirc and were sent promptly.
I went there and found what I want but saw no way to place an order. This is as far as I got:

That surprises me. I'm 73 and can turn my 75 pound Rad Rover over OK. I would think two people could manage turning over a tandem. How heavy are they?
Could turn it over but why? I jsut use the kickstand to raise the rear enough to take the wheel off and on. the tandem is very unstable when your not on it and my wife does not have full use of her arm to help.

I'm 73 and can turn my 75 pound Rad Rover over OK.
I’m two years younger and no way could I anymore. Arthritis in bothe hands described as severe and advanced is just to painful. I get help wrenching and always wear armored Mechanix gloves. Any bump forms bruises and cuts are hard to control. F-ing stroke meds.

Age has no bearing. Count yourself lucky.

I went there and found what I want but saw no way to place an order. This is as far as I got:
You have to click thru a few pages .
Here is where you will end up :
PS that video is prety informative. Turns out my bar ends match the GP5.

You have to click thru a few pages .
Here is where you will end up :
PS that video is prety informative. Turns out my bar ends match the GP5.
Thanks. I did find that page from another source but of course they are sold out. Left notice to email when they get back in.

I bought Handlebar Jacks with the extensions. It turns out that the extensions aren't tall enough, as my mirror is taller. So, I measured the diameter of the extensions, and 3D printed taller ones. Actually, the original extensions are 3D printed. The Handlebar Jacks look to be injection molded. I haven't had to use them yet.

Not everyone wants tubless. Your reply is rather patronizing and insulting, BTW.

If you need to change a flat on a long ride how to you balance your bike?
I simply carry two lengths of nylon cord and suspend the bike from a tree branch, street sign bracket or railing. To repair a flat, it's only necessary to lift one end of the bike. I find it easier to work on the bike right side up.

I simply carry two lengths of nylon cord and suspend the bike from a tree branch, street sign bracket or railing. To repair a flat, it's only necessary to lift one end of the bike. I find it easier to work on the bike right side up.
Great minds think alike !
I have a cable suspended from the garage rafters, so that I can suspend the rear of the bike easily for maintenance, indexing troubleshooting, etc.

Great minds think alike !
I have a cable suspended from the garage rafters, so that I can suspend the rear of the bike easily for maintenance, indexing troubleshooting, etc.
I think I may just get a real bike work stand someday if I keep messing with these things.( who makes the cheapest one thats worth a hoot?)

Sorry man, I did not mean to insult you.
If you're not running tubeless you are out dated.
You're entitled to an opinion of course, but there are hundreds (thousands?) of bikes running tubes for every "tubeless" set up, most with no more trouble than you can expect.

Bottom line, IMHO, the hassles involved with tubeless are tough to justify as compared to running tubes with sealant installed in them.

I think I may just get a real bike work stand someday if I keep messing with these things.( who makes the cheapest one thats worth a hoot?)
I looked into them when I got my ebike together. I have seen them from $50 to $350. Not sure which ones can hold 75 lbs , but they are only good for one thing.

The piece of cable over the rafters with a hook was already in the garage as a cable ratchet puller, that I paid $19 for, many moons ago, so it was a no brainer.

I looked into them when I got my ebike together. I have seen them from $50 to $350. Not sure which ones can hold 75 lbs , but they are only good for one thing.

The piece of cable over the rafters with a hook was already in the garage as a cable ratchet puller, that I paid $19 for, many moons ago, so it was a no brainer.
I installed a bike lift pulley system in my garage rated for 100 lbs that I bought on Amazon for $20. I can raise the bike to whatever height I want without ever having to lift it. Works great.

I installed a bike lift pulley system in my garage rated for 100 lbs that I bought on Amazon for $20. I can raise the bike to whatever height I want without ever having to lift it. Works great.
Love it. Proof I'm not the only one that's done this! Mine is a little more heavy duty (I've had 600lbs on it), and uses a cable type come along. Very versatile tool that has a thousand uses, and takes up absolutely no room on the floor.... a BIG deal in my shop! -Al

Believe it or not, Lowes lists one with the better specs on its website, the only trouble is I really do not like Lowes for the way they have treated Me in the past,I think that bike stand was rated for 66#, not hard to exceed that with an e-bike. In the end though"Money talks and BS walks" One of my friends in a similar age bracket and condition found a used "Park" stand reasonable, before I ever started this bike work and modifying I wouldn't have believed how hard it would be on a back that is missing a disk or so( snap, crackle, pop) Those Ladies cruisers and Beach Cruisers are starting to call Me( Ah the tempting colors and baskets, whoops better sit on my hands for awhile.)

Believe it or not, Lowes lists one with the better specs on its website, the only trouble is I really do not like Lowes for the way they have treated Me in the past,I think that bike stand was rated for 66#, not hard to exceed that with an e-bike. In the end though"Money talks and BS walks" One of my friends in a similar age bracket and condition found a used "Park" stand reasonable, before I ever started this bike work and modifying I wouldn't have believed how hard it would be on a back that is missing a disk or so( snap, crackle, pop) Those Ladies cruisers and Beach Cruisers are starting to call Me( Ah the tempting colors and baskets, whoops better sit on my hands for awhile.)
Don't forget the pink grip steamers !

Don't forget the pink grip steamers !
Actually its the Parrot or artificial"spray" oh the pinks and pastels are so tempting.I finally got a John riding mower made into a tow motor( traded an EBike for it the crappy green paint is coming off, so I decided on Hot pink at least for the hood,she shall be christened"Joan Dear",) I cant get on those bikes with high bars that are put into the triangle for no good reason than to mash your Nads. Besides I like a long wheelbase, works a whole lot better for Me. as a poor kid my last bike was a Womans "Western Flyer" got a lot of use from Her unto I twisted the bottom bracket off doubling my brother up a steep hill, the step-through frame didn't bother me at all. I had traded a set of useless weights for it, the bike did me a lot more good than the weights-I love the "camel style"

Back