Kbo Breeze. Dead

PAPA KOST

Region
USA
Motor stopped. I have a KBO breeze. I drained one battery while riding until The motor stopped. When I switched it a second spare battery, I only get a lit up screen and no PAS no throttle,nothing. I'm wondering if it's a controller or motor issue? Or something else any advice?

Attachments

• IMG_9775.jpeg
    IMG_9775.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 58
Did you see an error code when the motor stopped? Probably no, because there is no error code present with the second battery is used. Unless your second battery is also dead. Do you have a voltmeter to check battery voltage? I see the battery gauge, but those are just guesses and arent very reliable. My initial reaction would be to, charge up the first battery and see if you get the same condition. Usually, when there is a failure (motor or controller), there would be an error code displayed.

I found this,...

Make sure you turn it on in the proper sequence, and clean the contacts on your battery and battery receiver.

Screenshot_20231019-205121_DuckDuckGo.jpg

It looks like you have a communication wire going to your battery, and it may have a dirty contact on that battery or the receiver.

Back