Just ordered an E-Stream Evo 2 27.5 -has OLD brose T motor??

The duke

So the 2018s are still the 'current' model for Bulls. Based on good reviews here, i ordered a brand new E-stream Evo 2 27.5 Plus hard tail which is supposed to be delivered in 10 days. I was just told that contains the old, pre-2017 Brose T Drive engine?? The S Drive came out in late 2017 to be included on "all 2018 models". Is this correct? Is the difference big enough to look at a different model or wait 60 days for the 2019 models to come in? Ive read about engine failure with Bulls and Ts.

So the 2018s are still the 'current' model for Bulls. Based on good reviews here, i ordered a brand new E-stream Evo 2 27.5 Plus hard tail which is supposed to be delivered in 10 days. I was just told that contains the old, pre-2017 Brose T Drive engine?? The S Drive came out in late 2017 to be included on "all 2018 models". Is this correct? Is the difference big enough to look at a different model or wait 60 days for the 2019 models to come in? Ive read about engine failure with Bulls and Ts.
I have at least 1200 hardy trail miles on my 2016 Bulls Estream EVO FS3, which has the same Brose T as the FS2 you ordered. Other than a freak motor wind-up when a friend snapped its chain shifting on a climb, it's been 100% problem-free for me.

I've recently read about a couple folks having issues with the T, but also that those owners had de-restricted the 20mph assist limit.

I have at least 1200 hardy trail miles on my 2016 Bulls Estream EVO FS3, which has the same Brose T as the FS2 you ordered. Other than a freak motor wind-up when a friend snapped its chain shifting on a climb, it's been 100% problem-free for me.

I've recently read about a couple folks having issues with the T, but also that those owners had de-restricted the 20mph assist limit.
Brose advertises a 15% power increase along with updated electronics and range. Just a little sour that i ordered a 'new' bike and it has 2017 hardware :(

Brose advertises a 15% power increase along with updated electronics and range. Just a little sour that i ordered a 'new' bike and it has 2017 hardware :(
Hopefully you got a good deal! I haven't experienced the Brose S, but for my money, the T is more than adequate... I love my Bulls, especially the 650Wh battery.

Same experience and view as Limbojim. I have the Fs3 with many, many miles and all failures have been due to other equipment, not motor. Be careful with battery and chain as mentioned elsewhere and you’ll be fine.

When are the 2019 models due to arrive? Is there info on the models online yet?

When are the 2019 models due to arrive? Is there info on the models online yet?
Not sure about what's online, but two local dealers have told me their shipments of 2019 Bulls are due in mid April, so any day now. Some online vendors have told me that when theb 2019s arrive, their dealer agreement with Bulls will allowbfor deeper discounting on the older 2017 and 2018 models, so to be ready.

Not sure about what's online, but two local dealers have told me their shipments of 2019 Bulls are due in mid April, so any day now. Some online vendors have told me that when theb 2019s arrive, their dealer agreement with Bulls will allowbfor deeper discounting on the older 2017 and 2018 models, so to be ready.

Are the 2019 models posted to the bulls website yet? Any new models for USA for 2019?

Are the 2019 models posted to the bulls website yet? Any new models for USA for 2019?
I did find prices and 2019 models from bullsbike.de and preordered bike from Swedish store as they said they would have it at week 21. But that was the earliest I could have it. I went through Slovenia, Germany, Holland, Spain (and others) resellers. Delivery varied between weeks 21-25. I heard from one place that Brose had at some point a deley in the production of Brose S mag but its working now. Don’t know if this true but this is what I was told. I tried to find combination of: big battery, Brose S mag, Gates belt and front suspension. It was not easy to find but then I did find Bulls Lacuba EVO Lite 5..

Back