Just ordered a Hydra power questions

Apples to oranges as I have a Frey CC. Diferent tires, battery capacity, terrain, usage, etc. Before I upgraded to the X1 controller I had range anxiety. Now I worry more about my butt wearing out than my battery which I guessitmate is good for ~50 miles. I never ride that far in a day though.

Apples to oranges as I have a Frey CC. Diferent tires, battery capacity, terrain, usage, etc. Before I upgraded to the X1 controller I had range anxiety. Now I worry more about my butt wearing out than my battery which I guessitmate is good for ~50 miles. I never ride that far in a day though.
What's the battery size on the Frey cc?

Eco 1and 2 give smooth startup with x1 stock settings.Gets a little jumpy in Eco 3 and above. I only use Eco 3 for climbing and starting from stopped on a hill, otherwise I'm usually in Eco 1 or 2 on road or trail. Eco 5 seems more like sport 1 - which I only use to climb the last hill up to my house at the end of the ride.

Hardly ever use the throttle - it's fine for u turns and mounting the bike when you cant get a half pedal stroke in to get the bike going as you get on the seat.

The bike was end of season sale 1k off so I had no choice on motor mainly wanted a m620 and better parts then the voltbike yukoncore I had that got hit by a drunk driver
The Archon controller is both more efficient than the Bafang controller, and allows for higher power, although YMMV as to if you 'need more power.'
The prior post which wasn't quoted isn't entirely wrong, as the UART M620 has many more configurable settings, while best I can tell, relatively limited tuning options exist on the Archon/Innotrace and they seem to not have made many updates. I don't own a WW/Innotrace, so only going from posts videos and screens.

Does it matter?(limited settings) - probably not for most users. I did a few initial rounds of adjustment/tuning on my VESC/LudiV2 X2, and am happy with the configurability offered, now pretty much leave it alone. YMMV.

Either way, you certainly shouldn't be thinking the Archon is a 'downgrade' by any means over the OE controller.

Back