Juiced Scorpion Indiegogo campaign crosses $1.23 Million in less than 18 hours

I like these videos from Tora. Interesting to see his personal point of view on Juiced Bikes' development. Two years ago when I bought my CCS, it was like an artisanal shop or something. Boy have they ever grown!

Juiced will be making Scorpions for Bird, so it will have no problem keeping the factory running at full tilt.

Would love to see them do a new ebike, probably a 27.5" x 2.8"* tire rigid suspension model. Never rode one, But I think this could replace both the CCS and the RCS, and simplify their lineup.

*I'd go with 26" but there are few good tires that size.

It does seem that Juiced is much more involved with the building of their bikes than the average import bike company. Seems like they are designing stuff (like the frame itself!) instead of just picking from available parts and having someone put it together and ship it to them. And they are keeping the price competitive, too. I think Rad bikes are stepping up their game as well. The RadRunner frame and tires both seem to be original designs. That's the end of the buttering up part. Now one of these companies needs to put together a moped-like bike that has 24" tires (plus or fat) that would make a 6 foot 1 inch tall person (me) not look like a lummox (also me) riding it. :)

I know Tora is well over 6 ft. I'd like to see a full shot video of him on the bike.

Looks good. Only change I see from the prototypes is the way the rear fender attaches. Hoping there is a larger frame/tire version in the works. :)

Back