Juiced Closing Up Shop?

It looks like you can bid $11k at the moment and buy everything and have your own ebike company, and you get a 2021 Sprinter van!
What could go wrong? It will be interesting to see the bidding tomorrow.

Yeah, it would be cool to get a Sprinter van at a decent price with an ebike company included.
You would need the van to haul all your new intellectual property rights around.

My first van was a Toyota VanWagon, the cargo version. I purchased it off a guy who's dad owned a small janitorial company and the dad passed, so his son sold me the van. It had a broom and mop dancing on the side with a logo (J's Janitorial). I LOVED that van so much. The best thing about owning it? I could park it anywhere at night and it would never get towed, the cops would never look twice at it and no one suspected a janitor van parked being up to anything other than cleaning. It was the ultimate stealth vehicle. Side note: I got lost one night in D.C. and the foreign guy at the Exxon said "Speaka no English" when I asked him for directions. I pulled around back and started ramming the back door of the gas station island with the van! I bet he spoke English when he called the police! Yes, the VanWagon also doubled as a weapon! I got many good VanWagon stories. That Sprinter is even larger and heavier!

Does anyone have personal experience with this option?

MeToo, do you need a battery? My co-worker might still have the long range battery from the Juiced RipRacer that I trashed. I don't recall the specs but it was from the faster/higher speced model. The case has a dent but the battery is literally brand new with no miles. I'm not sure how shipping works but if you want I can ask.

Last I checked it was above $800k for the total remains of Juiced, so maybe the company will live again.

Back