Juiced CCX hub motor is slipping

Jerry Mike

Region
USA
My hub motor on my Juiced CCX ebike slips when the throttle or PAS is applied. There is a whirling sound when I pedal or use the throttle coming from the hub motor. It just started doing out of no where the other day. Any ideas what it may be and what caused it. The ebike has about 1800 miles on it and has been ridden carefully.

Thats low miles but it happens, maybe the clutch or a shot gear? I dont know anything about broken motors but you can replace them for around $250.

Do you ride up hills or on unpaved paths? Sadly, could be you killed the motor :/

Thats low miles but it happens, maybe the clutch or a shot gear? I dont know anything about broken motors but you can replace them for around $250.
I think the best bet is to replace the motor. The hub motor has BFSWX02 (10) labeled on it. It's a 750 watt motor. Where can I find that motor to purchase?

I think the best bet is to replace the motor. The hub motor has BFSWX02 (10) labeled on it. It's a 750 watt motor. Where can I find that motor to purchase?
I have no clue what motor that is, i would call Juiced.

Back