Juggernaut Ultra Kickstand

jwt355

Anyone found one that works better? I am not a fan of the stock. I got one of those double leg ones but that won't work on our bike. Need something thats not going to bounce around and something that can mount to our frame. Thank you in advance.

It's been fine for me, but most of my riding is on hard surfaces...very little off- road. On one of the Ebike Forums (was it Endless Sphere?), there was a long string of posts with feedback on various kickstands...I can't find it now.

I found the original one a bit too short which was causing it to tip over easily in my sloping garage.

I had my father weld in a little extension to add an inch or so and now it feels a lot sturdier.

I found the original one a bit too short which was causing it to tip over easily in my sloping garage.

I had my father weld in a little extension to add an inch or so and now it feels a lot sturdier.

Yeah Same here Geteos. It was to short for my comfort. I took the advice from Fred above and picked up one from Amazon. Should be here Saturday.

Word of caution...if the kickstand is adjustable by a screw that can be completely removed use blue Loctite on it once you've found the correct height. I got an adjustable kickstand from Amazon a couple of months ago and the adjustable height screw vibrated loose leaving half of my kickstand somewhere in the road. Lesson learned.

Thanks PCDoc. This one actually has a little switch to adjust it up and down. There is a screw there though. But the screw is just to hold that assembly on. It does not do anything with the adjustment. Great kickstand. I like it alot.

Back