Juggernaut Duo - heard of it yet?

Great question. This has actually caused a lot of confusion. We will be clarifying this in the next couple of days on the campaign.

The Duo and 750W Duo will be equipped with 48V batteries if they are bought with just 1 battery. They will be upgraded to 52V if they buy a range extender.

If they buy the bike now, and later want to get a range extender, we have both 48V and 52V batteries available.
Hello Roshan,

I placed the perk for the 750w rear hub motor model and added on the 52V 17.5 Ah range extender battery. Does this mean I get TWO 52V 17.5 Ah (one integrated and one downtube on my future bike)?
Also I saw that there are three tyre choices: 26x4.8, 27.5x3 offroad and 27.5x3 Street. Will they have different price points when customers finalize their order? Thanks!

Hello Roshan,

I placed the perk for the 750w rear hub motor model and added on the 52V 17.5 Ah range extender battery. Does this mean I get TWO 52V 17.5 Ah (one integrated and one downtube on my future bike)?
Also I saw that there are three tyre choices: 26x4.8, 27.5x3 offroad and 27.5x3 Street. Will they have different price points when customers finalize their order? Thanks!
That is right. That sounds like you got 2 batteries. If you email us at [email protected] we can verify it for you.
Yes, we will be offering multiple wheel choices, based on what the majority of the backers request for.

Does the juggernaut duo comes with cadence and torque sensor? When I add it to the cart it shows the cadence sensor, but there's no words about the torque sensor.

Does the juggernaut duo comes with cadence and torque sensor? When I add it to the cart it shows the cadence sensor, but there's no words about the torque sensor.
The HD Duo comes with cadence sensor. The HD Duo + Torque comes with cadence and torque.

I appreciate your response. I am talking about the entry level juggernaut duo 750 w without the second battery ($1399). It's listed as having both torque and cadence sensor in the comparison charts, but I don't see anything about the torque sensor in the description once I click on the perk before checking out. Does it comes with both sensors? I assuming yes, but I just want to be 100 percent sure before ordering.

I appreciate your response. I am talking about the entry level juggernaut duo 750 w without the second battery ($1399). It's listed as having both torque and cadence sensor in the comparison charts, but I don't see anything about the torque sensor in the description once I click on the perk before checking out. Does it comes with both sensors? I assuming yes, but I just want to be 100 percent sure before ordering.
Yep, the base version comes with torque and cadence sensors yes.

Back