Juggernaut Classic Duo Mid Drive - Trailer?

AllAroundTheIsland

Region
Canada
I've about decided that this is the bike that I want, almost ready to pull the trigger. I just want to make sure, 100% that this bike can be used with a trailer? A big reason that I want this bike is so that I'll be able to pull my dog around with me. Not necessarily sold on this one, but something similar.

I have the feeling this is kind of a given, that it'll work, but I'm not familiar enough with bikes to know 100% and better safe than sorry.

TIA

I've about decided that this is the bike that I want, almost ready to pull the trigger. I just want to make sure, 100% that this bike can be used with a trailer? A big reason that I want this bike is so that I'll be able to pull my dog around with me. Not necessarily sold on this one, but something similar.

I have the feeling this is kind of a given, that it'll work, but I'm not familiar enough with bikes to know 100% and better safe than sorry.

TIA
Check out our owners group on Facebook. Several owners there use a trailer with their bikes.
Biktrix Facebook Owner's group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1136802453086982/

I started with a Bafang 750 hub motor bike and have towed my trailer with tree stand and gear for hunting. I have hauled 150 pound deer out of the woods with it. Now being a hub motor and while off road too, I would have to help by pedaling but, it could be done. I purchased my Biktrix Ultra 1000 mid drive to make it much easier and it has proven itself to be a beast. I've towed my trailer loaded with deer and gear through mud, water, tall grass and over logs. My buddy flipped out that I didn't stop when I came up to a good sized downed tree and just jumped over it loaded trailer and all! With that being said, I don't think there will be a problem towing a dog around behind the Duo mid drive. Sounds like fun so go for it!

Back