Jones H Bar

Do you think the jones h bar would fit on my pedego ridge rider. Worried about cables not being long enough. I have a twist throttle to ?

Do you think the jones h bar would fit on my pedego ridge rider. Worried about cables not being long enough. I have a twist throttle to ?

Hi @Marceltt - I'd love to help but I'm not familiar with your bike so it would be hard for me to give advice. I know on my Stromer there is only so much give which limits your options unless you want to start dealing with replacing the internally routed cables. I'm sure it can be done but my inclination has been to not dive in that deep.

I think with the Jones Loop H Bar you have a large number options for your control placements so you kind of need to work out a placement design first and then determine if it will work. One simple trick I found that works well when dealing with short cable connections is to place all your controls on the bar BEFORE you attach it to your stem. Once you have them generally in the right spot on both sides of the bar, then you attach the bar to the stem. Seems pretty obvious but sometimes in the excitement of installing the new bar it gets overlooked.

Hi @Marceltt - I'd love to help but I'm not familiar with your bike so it would be hard for me to give advice. I know on my Stromer there is only so much give which limits your options unless you want to start dealing with replacing the internally routed cables. I'm sure it can be done but my inclination has been to not dive in that deep.

I think with the Jones Loop H Bar you have a large number options for your control placements so you kind of need to work out a placement design first and then determine if it will work. One simple trick I found that works well when dealing with short cable connections is to place all your controls on the bar BEFORE you attach it to your stem. Once you have them generally in the right spot on both sides of the bar, then you attach the bar to the stem. Seems pretty obvious but sometimes in the excitement of installing the new bar it gets overlooked.
Thanks for the advice.

Back