It's arrived....but....

CatDaddio

Region
USA
66872223464__93F0E4BC-A14E-4CB2-8044-874D53861D1F.jpeg

It's here but I'm kinda afraid to open it. Evidently someone doesn't know what This Side Up means.
Update: Got the box open and the bike set up. I don’t see any damage. Charging battery and then will Flatout and fill the tires. They're calling for snow tomorrow so will have to wait to get it out.

Last edited:
This company treated me like s*it! I got my bike today and it was broken, took 5 calls and nothing was resolved. I regret my purchase and wish I would have gone through a local shop or amazon since they want me to pay return shipping on their broken bike and then pay $150 restocking free. Amazon has free returns, what was I thinking!!!

Bought two XP 2.0 ST eBikes just before Christmas. One bike was delayed by two weeks, the other by three weeks.

Both were packaged brilliantly and nearly everything was adjusted properly. On the second bike, though, the metal cage that protects the derailleur was bent in slightly, preventing shifts to 6 and 7. Carefully bending it back out solved that issue.

We love these bikes. Very well made, and a bargain too. Funny thing is that I had ordered two "Sohoo" ebikes from Amazon a month earlier before discovering all the positive YouTube reviews on the Lectrics. I wanted to turn around the Amazon bikes before the shipment arrived. After some searching I got a single phone number in SoCal, and the man who apparently ran the operation spoke very poor English. By contrast, the 20-odd folks at the Lectric HQ were enthusiastic and sounded young. I'll take that any day. Oh, and the Lectric bikes were cheaper than the Amazon ones.

This company treated me like s*it! I got my bike today and it was broken, took 5 calls and nothing was resolved. I regret my purchase and wish I would have gone through a local shop or amazon since they want me to pay return shipping on their broken bike and then pay $150 restocking free. Amazon has free returns, what was I thinking!!!
If it was damaged in shipping they should send you a new replacement with a return label for the old one. This is for an exchange but not for changing your mind and wanting a refund of course.

If it was damaged in shipping they should send you a new replacement with a return label for the old one. This is for an exchange but not for changing your mind and wanting a refund of course.
The decal on the front fork was damaged. They offered to send another front fork but it would’ve taken a few weeks and I don’t have the aptitude to replace it. I asked if they had a new decal to put on it and they sent one rather quickly. Love the bike.

The decal on the front fork was damaged. They offered to send another front fork but it would’ve taken a few weeks and I don’t have the aptitude to replace it. I asked if they had a new decal to put on it and they sent one rather quickly. Love the bike.
I was quoting friarpop because he said his bike came in damaged but he couldn't get any resolution. I suspect there was some miscommunication between him and customer service. It happens sometimes because people get upset and don't communicate exactly what is wrong. It's awesome that they sent you a new decal. Even with something small it shows they will fix it.

View attachment 116452
It's here but I'm kinda afraid to open it. Evidently someone doesn't know what This Side Up means.
Update: Got the box open and the bike set up. I don’t see any damage. Charging battery and then will Flatout and fill the tires. They're calling for snow tomorrow so will have to wait to get it out.
Looks like they threw it on your front porch! How long did it take for you to receive it?

Back