Is there a Mikey in the Building?

Yes, thanks for the videos. Just watched your video on the Brose S motor before I saw this thread. Definitely a service to the e-bike community.

Hello! I'm Mikey from Blue Monkey Bicycles. I make videos about electric bikes and work at an electric bike retail store. Other than my wife and baby, I enjoy dancing and StarCraft II. Here's a fun video:

Hello Mickey-Love your videos and your range tests. Very informative and helps greatly when shopping for the ultimate ebike!
Thanks in advance for all of your great work!

Thanks everyone! Lemme know if there's a topic or test you'd like, and I'll try to work it in!

Thanks everyone! Lemme know if there's a topic or test you'd like, and I'll try to work it in!

Okay, great. Of the top of my head, I yet to see any reviews on the Surface604 Oryx Carbon road bike. Looks like it is no longer on their website either. Would also like to see more on the new Yamaha ebikes coming in May as well. Thanks Mickey!

I'd love to see a real-world paved hill climb test between bikes with a 500-watt geared rear hub motor, 750-watt geared rear hub motor, a 500-watt mid-drive (Bosch or Yamaha), and a 750-watt BBS02 mid-drive.

Back