Info on Stunner LT with torque sensor

Jbiker1

Region
USA
Im looking for info on how the Stunner LT rides with Torque Sensor. The latest review I found was in 2020 with a Cadence sensor. The only additional info I found was in forums and specs, etc. I don't have experience riding ebikes ,yet, done lots or reading on them. Due to being older, heavier and mainly due to knee and hip issues I think I prefer cadence sensor The Stunner seems to be a little odd with cadence sensor on mid drive and torque sensor on hub drive. Typically the reverse is true. There don't seem to be very many 750w hub drives with torque sensors. Getting close to making a decision: Stunner X/LT (both) are pricey for me,.Also looking at possibly M2s r750, or maybe Aventon Aventure. But Aventon doesn't seem interested in talking to a new,potential customer.

Narrowing it down to m2s r750 vs stunner lt. Biktrix better support? M2s a little cheaper, but I think I prefer cadence over torque sensor. I like stunner x,, but even higher price for first ebike. Amost in ultra territory with some brands.Suggestions. Opinions??

Im looking for info on how the Stunner LT rides with Torque Sensor. The latest review I found was in 2020 with a Cadence sensor. The only additional info I found was in forums and specs, etc. I don't have experience riding ebikes ,yet, done lots or reading on them. Due to being older, heavier and mainly due to knee and hip issues I think I prefer cadence sensor The Stunner seems to be a little odd with cadence sensor on mid drive and torque sensor on hub drive. Typically the reverse is true. There don't seem to be very many 750w hub drives with torque sensors. Getting close to making a decision: Stunner X/LT (both) are pricey for me,.Also looking at possibly M2s r750, or maybe Aventon Aventure. But Aventon doesn't seem interested in talking to a new,potential customer.

Narrowing it down to m2s r750 vs stunner lt. Biktrix better support? M2s a little cheaper, but I think I prefer cadence over torque sensor. I like stunner x,, but even higher price for first ebike. Amost in ultra territory with some brands.Suggestions. Opinions??
Jump on our owners group and ask reviews of both models on the group. 100s of customers there that have one or the other or both. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1136802453086982/

My wife and I have Stunner LT (24X4) and Stunner X (26X4) respectively. She loves her hub cadence LT. The X with mid drive cadence requires you to more aware of gear selection but is a great ride too. You won't go wrong with a LT. Prices are up right now due to a higher capacity battery being included. Send a note to Biktrix if you have any concerns about the sensor - they are usually quick to respond.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. How does the LT do starting off on hills especially starting on throttle..Or on a steep hill? I assume that top speed and range are in the ballpark advertised ? I also really like the X. Trying to keep price down. These are on the high end us of my budget.

Thanks for the info. How does the LT do starting off on hills especially starting on throttle..Or on a steep hill? I assume that top speed and range are in the ballpark advertised ? I also really like the X. Trying to keep price down. These are on the high end us of my budget.
No issues with hills as long as gears are being used properly. Get the feel of how it works on less of an incline and work your way up. My wife uses throttle sparingly - PAS 3 and 3rd or 4th gear gets her up the hills plenty fast. Reaching advertised speed is not an issue. My X can get to max street legal in a rush. We haven't really pushed the range yet. Her LT was out three times with an average of an hour each time before the battery bar dropped (the range is really based upon how much assist and throttle gets used). My X battery bar will drop sooner but I'm more aggressive and carry a spare fully charged battery between the two of us just in case.

you will get a better average range on the hub drive meaning more often than not you will get the same say 40km per ride

And range mostly depends on the gearing and effort you put in on mid drive for instance when I go ride with my buddy we rip around everywhere I can usually get 30-35km on a 52v17.5ah battery in pas3-5 a majority of the time

But I went for a ride with my girlfriend 2 days ago and she has a 36v 350w hub so to keep with her I had it in eco and pas 1-2 almost the whole ride with a few burst of lvl3 I did a 34km trip and only used to 54v
Or about 1/3 of the battery it starts at 58.4
So in theory if I stayed at pace coulda been close to 100k on a charge

I had a 48v21ah battery and on the same course I was able to get a 74km ride and still and 2v to spare with a 500whub and I am about 210ish lbs but legs of steel lol

Back