In the pipeline?

bluecat

Most people will agree: ST2 is great stuff. But how to exceed?

How about a 1000Wh battery or the Shimano Di2 electronic shifting system? Or different color and styling? Or additional upper beam headlights?

I'm curious...

Lower weight might be an improvement, as well as a front suspension fork (or even full suspension!). Perhaps a built-in horn.

I think it's got enough speed already, so 3000W wouldn't really be an improvement for most people.

The product lifecycle within Stromer AG is at least 2 years before they upgrade it or bring a new model.
Not sure about those upgraded motor, batteries but if there are any, we should be able hear about at the Interbike.

The product lifecycle within Stromer AG is at least 2 years before they upgrade it or bring a new model.

I agree, motor and frame will remain untouched.; therefore, I expect peripheral upgrades. Furthermore, speed is limited to 45km/h and motor to 1000W; both by law. But battery could reach "Tesla" level - and as Samsung build the cells, this is in range.

For those who waiting for the MTB: This bike already exists, it's called Rotwild - and Specialized will come up with a simple copycat called "Levo"

The original with 90NM Brose motor, excellent weight balance, full suspension, less weight, good styling and 25km/h speed limit:

r-e1+-fs-27-5.jpg

Better display, possibly replace the existing interface with just an app and have a built in phone holder. Suspension would be very nice. Modular battery system so that you don't need to take a 9bls pound hit if you are just going to the store.

How about a 1000Wh battery or the Shimano Di2 electronic shifting system? Or different color and styling? Or additional upper beam headlights?

I'm curious...
That was subtle.........................LOL

That was subtle.........................LOL

I agree, managers must defend their lead in information. But let's give him a try. I asked the US country manager for a comment - and did not receive even an answer. I decide to show my cards; there is still room for proactive communication. But we know, this community has very strong contributors. They might put the puzzle together - and the information-advantage is lost quicker than a "Mission Accomplished" unveils its total disaster...

Will scoot by the Stromer stand at the demo event and the show and see what they have....I will post my findings.

I'm curious...
Ha! Nicely done dude, nicely done!

Back