I'm a two year old, again and i cant wait

CHUCK1956

Old Fart on a EBike
Region
USA
Hi im Chuck I am in actually 67 year old fart. I started trying ebikes in May of this year 2023, and not just being old fart but a poor one so I went CHEEP and that's what I got!!
Started with the Swagtron Pro, I fixed it up and was offered more then I paid, so I purchased a bike with peddles Jetson Bolt Pro REFERBISHED BIG mistake. After two were sent back because of fatty breaks, the third one is a keeper. But too slow, so I purchased a bike that is much faster a 48v x 350w x 14th Weton, that I thought was the perfact bike, but it too started falling appart almost from day one. First the cell phone holder/charger, broke, then miss advertised a break light but has only a reflector, then flat from a micro small wire that wasn't treated with any sealer, so..., last the rear breaks failure all in the first month.

So even though it ment going into debt, I went for it with the White Lectric XP 3.0 went for the Longrange with the fron and rear baskets. Now when the credit card cleared I got a welcome email, but haven't heard from them sense... their sight says ships in 7 days all this to ask this all important question

WHERE IS MY BABY!!!!! I'm stuck ridding a Jetson Bolt Pro, it's not fun anymore I'm getting fatter by the second HELP ME!!!!!!!!

LOLLOL

Welcome to the Forum!

Same age similar results, but loving the two e-bikes I own, 2 as of yesterday when I pulled the new one outta the box and set it up!

Good Luck!

Hi im Chuck I am in actually 67 year old fart. I started trying ebikes in May of this year 2023, and not just being old fart but a poor one so I went CHEEP and that's what I got!!
Started with the Swagtron Pro, I fixed it up and was offered more then I paid, so I purchased a bike with peddles Jetson Bolt Pro REFERBISHED BIG mistake. After two were sent back because of fatty breaks, the third one is a keeper. But too slow, so I purchased a bike that is much faster a 48v x 350w x 14th Weton, that I thought was the perfact bike, but it too started falling appart almost from day one. First the cell phone holder/charger, broke, then miss advertised a break light but has only a reflector, then flat from a micro small wire that wasn't treated with any sealer, so..., last the rear breaks failure all in the first month.

So even though it ment going into debt, I went for it with the White Lectric XP 3.0 went for the Longrange with the fron and rear baskets. Now when the credit card cleared I got a welcome email, but haven't heard from them sense... their sight says ships in 7 days all this to ask this all important question

WHERE IS MY BABY!!!!! I'm stuck ridding a Jetson Bolt Pro, it's not fun anymore I'm getting fatter by the second HELP ME!!!!!!!!

LOLLOL
Did you ever get your bike?

Back