IGO Aspire Vendome

Mikeynorth

Region
Canada
I purchased an iGO Aspire Vendome last summer. After approx. 2 months I had an issue with the chain falling off all the time.
I mentioned to the dealer, who also rode the same bike, also had the same issue.

He contacted iGO, and they said the chain Ring was defective and they were sending this dealer 2 chain rings to replace the defective rings.

The dealer said he was going to spend the winter in Florida and that in the spring he would replace the ring on my bike.

I tried to contact the dealer in Orillia, Ontario Canada this spring but he never returned texts, emails or phone calls. Then his mailbox was full..

So, I emailed the iGO Support contact info and the same reaction, nothing. Not a return call or email from the Support desk.

I would definitely NOT recommend iGO as they have no support, shoddy dealers, and sub standard equipment.

I fear that I will be stuck with this bike, my first ebike.

Any advice?

Thx,
Mike

I purchased an iGO Aspire Vendome last summer. After approx. 2 months I had an issue with the chain falling off all the time.
I mentioned to the dealer, who also rode the same bike, also had the same issue.

He contacted iGO, and they said the chain Ring was defective and they were sending this dealer 2 chain rings to replace the defective rings.

The dealer said he was going to spend the winter in Florida and that in the spring he would replace the ring on my bike.

I tried to contact the dealer in Orillia, Ontario Canada this spring but he never returned texts, emails or phone calls. Then his mailbox was full..

So, I emailed the iGO Support contact info and the same reaction, nothing. Not a return call or email from the Support desk.

I would definitely NOT recommend iGO as they have no support, shoddy dealers, and sub standard equipment.

I fear that I will be stuck with this bike, my first ebike.

Any advice?

Thx,
Mike
We purchased two iGo bikes from Costco in April 2023. One had a power issue right out of the box, which turned out to be with the battery. Numerous calls/emails/voicemails to iGo went unanswered for weeks before (finally!) I got a phone call saying a new battery was being shipped. Five weeks later and nothing. No shipping notice…and no battery. All calls to their support ‘department’ went directly to voicemail or to a “the person is unavailable” message. Email was answered with an auto reply: “a technician will be in touch”. Never happened!

The moral of my story? If you buy from iGo, forget about customer service - it doesn’t exist. Thank goodness our bikes came from Costco - Mrs Kirkland took them back.

Back