I want to buy a WW E-mtb full suspension

Rutkowsky

Do they deliver to USA, are there options on a full suspension model, and what is the price in u.s. dollars

As the saying goes, if you have to ask how much it costs you can't afford it. ;)

Currently the only eMTB they offer is the Travalanche (same as Exess HP-E180). You would purchase thru Watt Wagons if you are in North America (Exess does not ship to the US).

I believe there is another eMTB in the works that is going to be cheaper but you will be waiting for a while for that one as it's still in development.

One of the members here on EBR had Titanium frame one built but it had a chain instead of gates belt, not sure what the up-charge is for doing that.
Ask Pushkar if he can do another one

I believe there is another eMTB in the works that is going to be cheaper but you will be waiting for a while for that one as it's still in development.

I have to believe that if I started a bike biz and partnered with Exess to introduce a full suspension eMTB, then released a unique UC-Pro...well, logic dictates that a full suspension is coming just how long are we talking? 30 days? 2021?

Man...now you have my head spinning because Pushkar does everything so thoroughly thought out and since the Travalanche is truly my favorite wishlist hot rod of an eMTB what wizardry is he conjuring???

I have to believe that if I started a bike biz and partnered with Exess to introduce a full suspension eMTB, then released a unique UC-Pro...well, logic dictates that a full suspension is coming just how long are we talking? 30 days? 2021?

Man...now you have my head spinning because Pushkar does everything so thoroughly thought out and since the Travalanche is truly my favorite wishlist hot rod of an eMTB what wizardry is he conjuring???

Oh I think he is working on a FS with a gates belt, he has hinted at it, but they aren't easy to do especially with the Bafang Ultra extra pressure on the flexing sprockets that are required.

No belt drive. IGH with chain.

I want a one as well tbh,
but like to build my bikes myself usng the best bang for buck parts that I find over time in sales ebay etc. But if WW or Exess can supply me the frame, rear shock, Battery and Archon motor package on its own it will be my next bike project.
And I would spend about a year buying the rest and making it :) It also spreads the cost of it a bit.

Back