I just bought a stromer st2

223coyote

I got a pair of axiom dlx 30 panniers that won't fit the standard rack is there some accessory that I have to buy to make it fit ? Also I would like to order a body float for it but don't know what diameter post ant what post length I need to get, can anyone help me ?

You need the 31.6mm Body Float Tube Diameter for a Stromer ST2. Short shaft should be more than adequate. The stock rack on an ST2 is quite small, you may have to replace it with a larger one.

I got a pair of axiom dlx 30 panniers that won't fit the standard rack is there some accessory that I have to buy to make it fit ? Also I would like to order a body float for it but don't know what diameter post ant what post length I need to get, can anyone help me ?
I have an St1 and just purchased a body float. I bought it through Lenny's and worked with Conner their sales rep. The body float is outstanding on the stromer.It keeps you in control on bumpy roads and the comfort you can't beat. I actually think it better than dual suspension. I have about 300 miles on my body float with my longest ride of 70 miles (I carry an extra battery). You wont be disappointed

Back