I have a shipping label!!!

I just want to know if the bikes has been given to FedEx or not. If not how and when is it going to be shipped.

What are your thoughts so far for your configuration @ecotrichammer ?

Edit: Like I saw in one place you posted, I think I will need to go with the Kindernay hub.

Edit #2: Have you seen this Eco?

pushkar said:

Yes, unofficially we are able to put ~3500W through kindernay. If geared right, they are probably the strongest we have seen for hubs.
OMFG!!! Are you serious? That's incredible! I read the rest of this thread and it sounds like you are being cautious with Nm limits. When you have all your testing completed I'll be curious to see how this performs. I am so sick and tired of adjusting and re-calibrating my chain gearing that I want to go belt drive next...sounds like the Watt Wagons Hydra with Kindernay just took another step up from #1 to now "#1 with a gap to #2".

Like Like Reply

Last edited:
What are your thoughts so far for your configuration @ecotrichammer ?

Edit: Like I saw in one place you posted, I think I will need to go with the Kindernay hub.

Edit #2: Have you seen this Eco?

OMFG!!! Are you serious? That's incredible! I read the rest of this thread and it sounds like you are being cautious with Nm limits. When you have all your testing completed I'll be curious to see how this performs. I am so sick and tired of adjusting and re-calibrating my chain gearing that I want to go belt drive next...sounds like the Watt Wagons Hydra with Kindernay just took another step up from #1 to now "#1 with a gap to #2".

View attachment 88404 Like Reply

Seems if you want the 3500 X1 watt motor sooner than later you have to go with a Helios model that has the Gates belt, or wait for the Hydra version being worked on probably in 2022.
Either way if the standard ultra can bust chains then the 3500W version going be eating them every ride you punch the throttle if unrestricted.

FedEx, Pushkar had to create a new label because the box dimensions didn’t match what was on the first label. Hoping for no issues now.
Cools. Keep us posted when Fed Ex receives it. I was given about a week before I can drive up to pick up my bike.

No, it must ship separately from the bike. It may even be a carrier limitation with the lithium ion battery.

FedEx now has the bike. Supposed to get delivered either today or tomorrow. Thinking more like tomorrow but keeping fingers crossed.

Back