I can’t stand it anymore

Y'all should have tried growing up in the age of the internet and when grammar was out of vogue in the schooling system!

These days I ask myself the simple question: do the mistakes overwhelm the message? It's rarely a yes.

Yeah, this is what happens when people loose their dictionaries. But then, we've all stood in lines with signs that say "10 Items or Less."

People could sign up for a free Grammarly account and install a Chrome plug-in that will make suggestions as you type in forms such as this.
I assume you're referring to use of "less" when "fewer" would be more appropriate. Drives me nuts too. But hardly anybody pays any attention to this anymore. Many decades ago, I had to learn the difference between shall and will. But today, I couldn't tell you, nor do I care. It's now a dead part of our language.

My punctuation and spelling are so poorly, I just can’t help it. Sometimes spell check screws up. Try typing in the word zerk, as in the fitting you pump grease into. It ends up coming out “I greased all the zeros on my tractor”. Any misuse of the “English” language, overuse of “quotes” and misspelings may or might not maybe intentionally.

😳 People my anal retentive ways can no longer handle the spelling mistakes. 😂
You are not peddling a bike (selling?) You pedal. When in motion you are pedalling.
When you want to stop you use the brakes. Not breaks, that happens when you stop and rest.
Tongue in cheek all, relax. 🤪
Pedaling has one L.

Back