Hydra Build Pics???

My hydra almost ready to ship. H-185 blue titanium.
IMG_20210507_171837.jpg

Sweet. Now I can’t wait to see pictures of my large tequila sunrise with Kindernay and Mezzer pro and medium polar blue. Hopefully next week🤞

Just pedals and battery. It might ship next week I hope .
I just checked the parts availability status and says this regarding batteries, “We have limited availability of 18650 individual cells. All Hydra and Helios orders placed since April 1, 2021 will be delayed. ETA May 30th.”

I’m not sure how to interpret how that might delay those of us whose bikes are being built now? I originally read this to mean the battery supply issue would only impact those ordering after April 1st, now I’m reading it to say that May 30th might be the ETA for those of us who are in this batch of frames and the ETA for our batteries is May 30th.

Pushkar,
Could you please chime in here.
My understanding is there are Batteries for all the orders placed before 4/1. but not enough for extras that were not on your original order.
The controller update is also unclear. I thought Pushkar received a box of 150 controllers (enough for current builds) and was only waiting on a second box.

My bike was ordered 11/20 and I think they have batteries for the first batch . I understand some bikes will ship next week.

That’s funny I ordered on 11/18 (edit.)
that was a busy week for Pushkar

Last edited:
You guys are basically all ordering date buddies.
At least you can comfort each other as you wait with that common dominator.

Back