Hieko Müller is coming to Brooklyn

Chris Nolte

April is looking like it's going to be a very exciting month. It sounds like Court will be visiting during the first couple of weeks and during his stay Heiko Müller the co-founder of Riese & Müller will be visiting with his wife and business partner Sandra Wolf.

We will most likely have a customer appreciation event on April 8th where Heiko will speak and tell some of the history of R&M. I wanted to announce it here first before I made a formal event posting.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the event should include? I want to make it interesting and inviting to all so it would be great to have your input. I'm sure we'll have food, test rides and maybe some giveaways.

I'm very excited to have these folks at the shop and it's a real blessing to be able to host such an event. I look forward to seeing some old and new faces.

...Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the event should include? I want to make it interesting and inviting to all so it would be great to have your input. I'm sure we'll have food, test rides and maybe some giveaways...
Man that's cool. Wish I could meet them and hear what they have to say. I would be interested in a few things: any new products in the pipeline or major updates to existing? Maybe some insight or background on some of their partnerships with suppliers such as Gates or Fallbrook Technologies (Nuvinci). Overall, how's their entrance into the US market coming along? Any new Midwest dealers coming into their network soon? Thanks Chris - fascinating meet and greet you've organized.

Thanks Bruce! I will definitely try to get you some answers on this stuff. Court should be there as well so maybe he can record it and publish it. I hope we get some better weather soon so you can get out there on the bike some more

April is looking like it's going to be a very exciting month. It sounds like Court will be visiting during the first couple of weeks and during his stay Heiko Müller the co-founder of Riese & Müller will be visiting with his wife and business partner Sandra Wolf.

We will most likely have a customer appreciation event on April 8th where Heiko will speak and tell some of the history of R&M. I wanted to announce it here first before I made a formal event posting.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the event should include? I want to make it interesting and inviting to all so it would be great to have your input. I'm sure we'll have food, test rides and maybe some giveaways.

I'm very excited to have these folks at the shop and it's a real blessing to be able to host such an event. I look forward to seeing some old and new faces.

Would be nice if you could youtube it so the rest of us might attend.

Please ask Heiko if there are plans to incorporate the Gates belt into the Rohloff Delite version. Seems like a natural. Thanks.
It's an issue with the chainline. They would have to have a completely separate frame made for that, if it's even possible. I will definitely make sure we get an answer straight from the horse's mouth on that. Stay tuned!
Congratulations Chris, you and Court are great e-bike ambassadors. :)
Thanks! It's great to have others like yourself on the forum sharing their experiences. It's especially cool to see and hear what's going on across the pond :)

Hi Chris

Re your agenda, is it possible to invite Senator Dilan, or some NYC Police reps? This would help reinforce the ebike legislation initiatives (S2888 and A1018) as you know. Having a German company with high quality ebikes helps to separate where the industry is going vs cheap Chinese delivery bikes. Positive PR might go a long way in Albany.

I appreciate your recommendation, but I'm not going to bring this into this event. I will probably do another even in the store relating to this, as I've already done several. I'd love to help these bills pass and I've been working diligently to do so for the past 3+ years, but I have to balance my efforts in Albany with running my business. Feel free to message me or email me if you'd like to discuss further.

Hello Chris
I hope the the Riese und Müller kick-off event at your shop went well, and brought a lot of interest for Propel and Riese and Müller. I look forward to reading or hearing any post about it. Thanks

I look forward to learning what went on at the party too Chris. And good luck in NY with current events with nypd. As the ebike momentum spreads across N.America your doing super job . congtrats!

Back