Hi out there

Mr. Bee

New to ebiking and waiting for a shred that was delayed 4 weeks in shipping.....sigh. Spent most of my youth pedaling a ten speed all over greater Victoria.....more recently had a Specialized Rockhopper that I rode from 2000 to 2014. Moved up to lake Cowichan to retire and didn't turn a wheel until this spring..Started getting stiffness and pain in places I had forgotten about. The bent over posture was hard on my wrists and shoulders, and after about 30 minutes the performance style seat started feeling like my last prostate exam. The shred I picked will have the softer, wider seat, suspension seat post, and swivel steering post. Here's hoping it solves the issues and if my knee gets sore I'll be able to get back home without the assistance of search and rescue......see you out there.

Welcome Mr. Bee, we look forward to having you and participating in our conversations. Lots of friendly people here with some useful information. Good luck with your purchase and I’m sure you will enjoy every moment of it.

Back