Hi from White Lake Ontario!

AlmonteGuy

Region
Canada
Well, hi all. I joined this forum as I plan on getting a eTrike (fat tires kind) when I downsize and move to the lovely town of Almonte Ontario this fall. I will be looking for tips and tricks for whatever I end up buying plus I will be looking for suggestions on a compact trailer to carry one, possibly two, eTrike(s). Anyway, see you around. Cheers, eh!

Welcome to the forum, AlmonteGuy. 👍
I know nothing about eTrikes and I've seen very few out here on Vancouver Island (I live close to Goats on the Roof, if that means anything), but I'd like to see photos of the eTrike you end up with and a review.

I've been looking at Ebikes for weeks, trying to decide on what to get. I am 78 yrs old with bad knees, so plan on using the throttle mostly. I have looked at a few Etrikes. They don't provide a lot of speed and range. It made me think that it was too close to a mobility trike for my liking. You might consider mini ebikes with fat tires. Rize has the Liberty, with an offer of a free secondary battery, until March 31th. Rad also has one tailored with an optional passenger seat fitted on the rack for taking your companion on a ride with you. My thoughts anyway. Good luck on your purchase.
Paul from Brockville, Ontario

Back