Hi! Can someone say , is it possible to charge smartphone with BOSCH NYON DISPLAY GEN.2 ?

Dima

Region
Other
I am watching a lot of video ( some says that it is possible with previous BOSCH NYON DISPLAY GEN 1) , some that is not possible for example here is a quote ?
"meal, I think the old one won. If only because I can't charge my cell phone with the new one. This is so out of date at all! Bosch urgently needs to do some follow-up work."
Please help! tnx a lot!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 15.54.58.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 15.54.58.png
    449.3 KB · Views: 144
  • Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 15.56.06.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 15.56.06.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 121
the problem is with new phones taking more juice it would not even be practical.
i asked some owners of

BOSCH NYON DISPLAY GEN.1 they say it is possible , i understand that it is not like from the outlet , but i think could be useful too ( sorry for this font ( i do not know how turn it off)​

There is a big difference between maintaining the battery level in a phone and charging it. From what I understand, it will just barely maintain the phone battery if you are running apps while riding.

There is a big difference between maintaining the battery level in a phone and charging it. From what I understand, it will just barely maintain the phone battery if you are running apps while riding.
You're referring to the Bosch Nyon 2020 (BUI350)? The specs only refer to charging the display unit's battery via the USB.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has actually tried charging/maintaining a phone via the display's USB port.

You're referring to the Bosch Nyon 2020 (BUI350)? The specs only refer to charging the display unit's battery via the USB.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has actually tried charging/maintaining a phone via the display's USB port.
i will buy Bosch Nyon gen 1 ( big ) as fat as i know output here 1.5A , it is now how 5 , but probably enough to charge turned off smartphone . I saw some comments from owners of Bosch Nyon gen 1 ( big ) . in comments they charge smartphone

Back