hi all bocsh e bike display problem

kenan

hi all this is kenan from turkey I have got bocsh e bike active classic when I open display it doesnt connect I tried many times after connected not alwasy but it make me nervous breakdown if someone can help solution appreciate

Last edited:
I would make sure it's firmly seated and that the battery is charged. It might be the case that display battery needs to be charged. You can try to turn the bike on by pushing the power button on the power pack. You might have to do this a couple of times if the display is really low on power.

I hope this helps.

I tried thanx a lot but still it does not work I changed an other display both are cycle working very well

Another thing you can check is that the display holder bolts are not too tight. They are intended to be loose enough to be able to rotate the display to reduce glare. If they are too tight the could cause the display mounting dock to bow and the connection might not be firm.

If all this isn't working it could be time for a new display mount. That's really the next logical step and in my experience it's the likely culprit. Fortunately you should be able swap it out without running the wire to the motor. There are little screws on the underside that attach the wires. But I would recommend you bring it to a shop if you can.

Another thing you can check is that the display holder bolts are not too tight. They are intended to be loose enough to be able to rotate the display to reduce glare. If they are too tight the could cause the display mounting dock to bow and the connection might not be firm.

If all this isn't working it could be time for a new display mount. That's really the next logical step and in my experience it's the likely culprit. Fortunately you should be able swap it out without running the wire to the motor. There are little screws on the underside that attach the wires. But I would recommend you bring it to a shop if you can.
hi thanx a lot l spent a lot of time whit bocsh system so that l able to fix bocsh system also l'm dealer scott cube and tern in turkey www.antepbisiklet.com apprecaited you

Back