Help with ebike choice

How many full charges on your battery?
Full 100 % charges, about 15. Three years, once a month warm weather.
85-95% charges, 200. Twice a week 30 weeks warm weather, a few more early spring & late fall. None in winter. So far no problems.

Full 100 % charges, about 15. Three years, once a month warm weather.
85-95% charges, 200. Twice a week 30 weeks warm weather, a few more early spring & late fall. None in winter. So far no problems.
I figure by the time I reach the Bosch Powertube’s 500 full charge warranty, I’ll have at least one other battery or one other ebike.

Dallant, thanks for the advise and comments on the Allant+7. Can you tell me if there is a problem with getting a greasy pant leg because the bike does not have a real chain guard!
Thanks to everyone else for their comments.
We live in Victoria BC and the Trek dealer and the Cube dealer are both in the same store. So I may get a Cube Kathamandu for me and a Trek Allant+7 for my wife.
So far the store still has not received stock in both of these bikes so we have to wait to try out the Cube.
Thanks again

Dallant, thanks for the advise and comments on the Allant+7. Can you tell me if there is a problem with getting a greasy pant leg because the bike does not have a real chain guard!
Thanks to everyone else for their comments.
We live in Victoria BC and the Trek dealer and the Cube dealer are both in the same store. So I may get a Cube Kathamandu for me and a Trek Allant+7 for my wife.
So far the store still has not received stock in both of these bikes so we have to wait to try out the Cube.
Thanks again
I must have the real chain guard because I’ve never gotten grease on my pant leg. I keep the chain pretty clean and use dry lube. Best of luck!

Can you tell me if there is a problem with getting a greasy pant leg because the bike does not have a real chain guard!
Never an issue if you have one of these:

Last edited:
Back