Help with CCS accessories.

Feliz

My CCS (no CCX in Canada):( is on the way and I'm looking to replace the grips with better ones and ones I can use a mirror with, I'm thinking Ergon GP3, has anyone used these and can you recommend a size so they don't interfere with the throttle, gears etc. I'm open to suggestions for other grips! At 80 I'm looking for a more upright riding position but it doesn't have to be straight up, I have other bikes for that (Elby and eProdigy Magic Pro) can anyone suggest an adjustable stem and some mildly swept back bars that would work with this bike. Open to any suggestion, oh...I have a Thudbuster suspension seat post on the the way along with a SR Drifter seat which I use on some of my other bike. Thanks in advance for any insight.

Ergon GP-3 are a great grip....note that they come as two equal sides, or short right hand (Nexus-Rolhoff) grip, for those of us with throttles on the right side.

Thanks, I think I can use two equal sides on the CC with the throttle on the left.

I use Weanas grips on my CCS. Equal grip lengths on both sides. I've had Ergons, too, and these work just as well for a bit less. Good call on the mirrycle mirror. It's much more stable than the mirrors that bolt onto the bar above the grips.

I love my jones Hbar with a short adjustable stem.

Attachments

• hbar.jpg
    hbar.jpg
    617.8 KB · Views: 286
Back