Help me choose (PLEASE) between a Aventon Pace 500, Level, Ride1Up 500, 700, LMTD

Yeah, I don't like that. The weight is probably my biggest complaint on paper, not having actually ridden it. Kevin of Ride1Up said something about moving the kickstands back on all the bikes, but I don't see that it's been done on the 700 at this point.
My friend has ordered two 700s staggered over the last couple months.

Both have had a kickstand mounted more to the rear.

My friend has ordered two 700s staggered over the last couple months.

Both have had a kickstand mounted more to the rear.
Yeah, you could call it old news now. That post you replied to is a couple months old. Just days after that, I posted a picture of a 700 ST with a rear mounted kickstand here:

And then last month, I started seeing pictures of 700 XR's with rear-mounted kickstands and posted a couple in different colors here:

Then a couple days ago, a grey 700 XR with a rear-mounted kickstand was dropped off at my house by FedEx, and I was just riding it a short time ago. lol I'm glad they made this change before I ordered mine, and I beat the tariff price increase:

So, if anyone is interested in any Ride1Up bike, buy it before March 10th to save $100.

As you own one I had a query regarding it can you please tell me its avg range and can you carry a spare battery and replace it on the go when needed or does it require a new battery panel to be installed to use the spare 13amp or 17 amp battery which company provides separately......and can you also tell what range does espin hero and sport provide
I do not ride my bike to its possible top range. Certainly 30 miles or more. I think range would depend on your weight and the terrain. I think Sport may be longer range since it is a lighter bike. Yes you can change the batteries easily. Just unlock with key and lift out.Extra batteries kind of pricy and each model is unique. Hence Sport and Nero batteries are different. I am sure Espin would answer your questions if you sent them an e mail.

I do not ride my bike to its possible top range. Certainly 30 miles or more. I think range would depend on your weight and the terrain.
Range depends on various things including the tires, tire pressure, road surface, changes in elevation, your weight, your cargo, the wind, assist level, what you have the assist level power set to, the battery capacity, how much of a charge is on the battery, efficiency of the drive system, and how much muscle power you are putting into it. I took a 43 mile ride on my Ride1Up 700 a couple days ago using only about 20% of the battery because I used PAS 0 or 1 (set to 5%) most of the time only increasing it for inclines / hills while always maintaining enough pedal force to keep my heart rate up. Unless I forget to charge my battery, I can't imagine any concern for range, plus it rides pretty well without PAS anyway, albeit tougher uphill due to the extra weight if not using PAS.

Back