Help identifying a headlight mount?

Sgt_Jamez

Region
USA
I just got my Aventure.2 and I added some items I liked from a YouTube video, but the thing the YT guy didn't post was the mount he's using to attach the stock headlight to an extender bar. I've searched high and low online and even replied to a comment asking what that mount is on his video. No such luck.

So... can anyone tell me who makes this item?
And if not, maybe suggest a similar item?
Light 1.PNG

After getting a reply from the YT video creator, it turns out that this bracket is the original factory mount from an Aventure 1. As I have an Aventure.2, the light mounts directly to the handlebar riser cap. Sadly, as I understand it Aventon does not sell this old bracket. So I am poo out of luck!

Doubtful it'll help you locate the mounting bracket, but the headlight itself on the Aventure 1 is a Spanninga model HL32.

I opened a support ticket with Aventon to see if I could buy one of the old brackets. I got this email from them with a link to purchase. So I did. $10 for the part, $15 for shipping... a few days later I have a brand new bracket for an Aventure.2. *insert Pac-Man dying sound effect*

Back